Reviews for beautiful somewhere
Cerice Belle chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
ive been going on a bit of a story spree with your bleach fics and i have to say you are an incredible writer. i think your oneshots are some of the best ive ever read, and especially as its nnoinel - and if you ask me, there is definitely not enough nnoinel fics out there - that makes them extra wonderful!
The White Camellia chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I favorited and left a review.
Listening to trees chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
And review you shall have! Two words: lovely. Peaceful.

Just kidding. :P

Ok; thoughts! Let's just say it was really profound. The whole story; from scenes to character interaction; even the lyrical cadence of the sentences (so patterned like a song) swelled with the weight of heavy contemplation. Love the beach imagery; the one about Nel building sandcastles (is it me, or do I see a tribute to either Inception there? Or the fragility of Man's enterprise?), and Nnoitora's first words to her. Economical, simple but everything.

I was just a teensy bit confused about the alternating narratives of her on the beach and in the void though. Was the dark supposed to be her first death? Or did she meant the time when she was still a low-ranking Hollow?

I also can't help but wish we got to see more of the rest. Would certainly be interesting to know how the meetings went.

But I'll NEVER say I'm not satisfied with this fic. Because right now, I feel as if I've eaten some gourmet masterpiece; where the portion is just perfectly-sized for something so intensely, subtly flavourful.
SweetFirefly chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
You know, I think you're the best NnoiNel writer around. D
stelloink chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Woah! Amazing story :O
You made me love this pairing even more D
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This has somewhat of a bittersweet feeling to it. I love it! Has anyone ever told you how awesome you are at writing? Because you are.
three notes chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Tralala, i liked:D the whole peaceful mood was nice.
eyesonbluefire chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Please, write more of them. They're fantastic. 3
Your writing is incredible! 3 _
So perfect, really.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I loved the calm feel and imagery you used here. It was vague and descriptive all at once, and it was interesting to see a calm side to their relationship. You characterized them well here. Great work. (:
valkyrievamp289 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Beautifully written. Great job!
The Neliel Tu chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Perfect. I very nearly cried, and I'm not altogether sure why.

The setting is beautiful.

The whole entire thing is just absolutely frigging beautiful.

Nnoitra being peaceful in death-apologizing to Nel in his fashion-oh my goodness, I'm have so many feels right now.

And the way you write Nnoitra and Nel is just fhfsiaduhfuiawehf amazing.

Goodness. Thank you for existing.
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I can't decided whether I love this, tafetta roses, or khlorophorm kisses more, so I'm just going to say I love them all.

I love the way you write them, angsty, bittersweet, and the hardcore-i-hate-you-but-i-dont. You're so amazing.

This is too beautiful for words.
ebonyhatesyou chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
oh this fic was wonderful and then IT FINISHES

whyyyyyy did you do that to meeee TTT_TTT i need more chapters *cries*
TheWingsOfButterflies chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh my. That was just so... Beautiful. Bittersweet. Fragile. Art. It was a lovely not quite happy ending to so many of my favorite characters. Cheers to eternity :)
strawberriez8800 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Wow, that was fantastic. I love your portrayal of Nnoitra because for once, he is not purely evil and hateful like I see in so many other fics. I adore your abstract writing style, it gives off a surreal feeling, which I find quite unique. It is also something I've been trying to achieve, but I guess I'm just not suited for this style. Keep up the great work!