Reviews for Sealing the Deal
Refraction of Light chapter 18 . 7/20
I hope you update this one day. The story is interesting and I would like to see how Sakura and Naruto moves forward.
St3rfire chapter 18 . 5/2
Good story I loved all the chapters. How there is some pain with Naruto. I hope there loved can blossom . And they can live happily. With a solid marriage . Please make this story between Naruto and Sakura. Not harem story. Don't get ino involved. Put her with choji as her male partner.
Turmanarmo chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Sigh, this was an interesting story, I may not have agreed with everything but it was well written and thought out. I am sad that you have never gotten around to finishing this but there is always hope. Anyways, thanks for writing this and good luck with whatever you work on next.
The Whirlwind Jinchuriki chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Hey there, plz update the story! Will ya? Btw good going..
anonymous chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
hoping for updates :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
please , type the next chapter soon . the story is really amazing
Guest chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
hoping for an update :)
PianoBroha chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
you didnt come back
IceGoddesss chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
in this story sakura wanna be strong so maybe you can do her 3 years training
with a demon or angel its just a ideu of course (sorry fore my english)
so when she come's bake she is very very strong like akastuki only stronger like a demon or angel

Love HellAngel

ps i think i can use this also fore a story
Guest chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Kudos! Looking forward for updates :)
D chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Okay I wasn't planning to review this story as I don't have much time, but I just had to say that I am so happy you had Sakura choose prison instead of Naruto. I'm a bit tired of stories involving arranged or forced marriges, and I feel like its more original this way. Of course, I haven't finished reading up to the latest chapter, so that door is still open, but I feel that by having her choose jail it has made the story more original, and more interesting. I think that even if you choose to have Sakura accept later, it will have added a more interesting aspect to the story than having her outright accept it- I also feel that, despite her faults, she cares too much about Naruto to marry him forcibly, in a way that could end up ruining both of their lives.
Zatheko chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
Its a shame you gave up on this story, I've been enjoying it.
Sungawd Ra chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
...Were you going through a dark period when you wrote this?

It seems like you're trying to force a lot Of drama and backstory where there doesn't need to be any. I can see you're trying to move the story forward, but it seems disjointed, and there are better ways than everyone growling and hissing at each other like a Twilight movie.
sortofbored chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
I really really like this story. The development in Naruto and Sakuras relationship is awesome. I am really looking forward to more.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
I really hope you get back to this story, it is very good:)