Reviews for A Simple Thing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I cried.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Aw! I could see Reid doing this for her. He would feel such a need to make it up to her. And without one of his family members, Reid needs another companion.

Great job! :)
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was my favorite of your stories so far (and I do realize I have many more to go!), probably cos I am a real animal lover. My mom runs a shelter for abandoned animals and the spillovers tend to end up at our place. So we have 5 cats and 6 dogs currently, all who have been abandoned by their former owners. We've had 5 of the dogs for over 10 years now and one I call my own is named after my favorite character yet in a tv show, Dax (after Jadzia Dax in DS 9). So I just loved this fic of Reid trying to bond with Sergio. I loved the fact that Emily had a cat in season 6 and Sergio was such a gorgeous specimen. I don't have any black animals.

This is probably abnormal but even though Emily is back, everytime I read any fic related to 'Lauren' I just feel like crying! I felt the same when I read fics after 'Aliyah', but here its even sadder because Emily went to confront Doyle to protect her 'family' whereas Ziva went to Somalia to please her father and part of her duty as a Mossad officer I guess.

Anyway, superbly written as always. The way you capture the characters is just amazing. I hope that one day I get to know them as well as you do. I assume its in season 2 where Reid treated Emily badly and took out his problems on her?

I just finished watching 'Instinct' a season 4 episode which was excellent and last week, I watched 'Minimal Loss', one of my top 5 episodes.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oh I'm crying here lol. I am SOOO immensely & unbelievably & completely & overwhelimingly relieved & thrilled that she's back :))

I must say I missed Emily Prentiss so incredibly much & I am not ashamed to admit that I mourned & grieved for her with them, shedding a lot of tears myself.

Pathetic? Maybe. Do I care? Not in the slightest because I ADORE this show & I love Emily P. more and that is that :)) lol

Rachel xo
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I think that this was my favorite of the Grief series so far, actually.

Keep up the good work!
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This. Was. Depressing.

I CANNOT wait for her to come back.
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was so heartbreakingly sweet. And this is so in character. I love Reid's inner monologue and how he can't be like Morgan, how he can't speak to and talk with Emily anymore, and how he feels like an epic failure because he failed to protect her and, now, to help her cat. It's so in character and really well done in a nuanced way. Lovely one shot!
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Ok, this so reminds me of a similar recent event I had with a cat! LOL. I liked that as soon as the Reid stopped trying to hide his emotions the cat came and comforted him, it even brought a tear to my eye.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh my, how sad. I do wish, though, that Emily and Spencer were more than just friends. I love those two together. Oh well. Good story. Maybe you could do a romance story, with Reid and Prentiss.