Reviews for Sisters
psychshuleslover2000 chapter 1 . 7/19
Her sister's name was Rosaline. This story is really good... your stories are always good. I had an obsession with the Emily died thng for a while there so this was good to read
Damhill chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I just loved it :')

I love the Criminal Minds' girls' friendship, and this greatly exploit it. Congrats :)
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Every time I read another one of your stories, I like it more than the last one I read! I don't know how thats possible, since the last one, with Spencer adopting Sergio was fabulous. But this one surpassed it. After Emily, my favorite character is JJ. I like them nearly equally, just Emily maybe a fraction more. So I absolutely loved this. Was JJ's sister mentioned in an episode? If so, which one? I like JJ's partner - only, to understand what he says, I have to have the captions on! I prefer to have the captions on anyway cos it helps me to understand the show better although I can understand it fine without them when I watch on the computer (the benefit of living in a former British colony I expect). Except when Will talks. At first, I thought maybe he's not from America because he doesn't speak like the others do.

The way you write is just beautiful. I loved the start when JJ was worried whether Henry will go into law enforcement like her and Will. By the way, is Will still in law enforcement because in 1 of the episodes, he said that he quit (Lo Fi I think it was). Or rather, I think thats what he said cos the captions didn't work on that disc. And I liked the part where JJ was thinking she doesn't see Henry often enough. Did you like the episode 'no place like home'? I really loved this one. Both the main plot and the JJ parts.

I totally get what JJ meant when she thought that working at the DOJ was better than working at the BAU where she'll see the team every day and will have to lie to their face. I really liked the episode 'Painless' where Reid was cross with her because he was upset she lied about Emily. I wonder what Will thought when he found out Emily wasn't actually dead cos JJ lied to him also!

Oh, whats NOC? And in 'Lauren' they said that Emily was recruited from the CIA to work for Interpol right? When do you reckon Hotch knew this? (what I meant is, where did he think Emily worked before when he first hired her in season 2?)
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Thank god that they're bringing Emily back on the next season, and JJ too...

Keep up the good work!
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love how you tied JJ's past and her sister's suicide with Emily's death. It's a great way to make JJ's pain and her omissions more relateable, and it makes her grief palpable. I also like how JJ thinks back to her question to Emily (How come none of this gets to you?). After 'Lauren', I thought about that too and wondered if the writers new about her past, or at least had vague ideas, before it actually needed to be written this past season. This was a very smart, layered one shot. Nice job yet again. :)
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Fantastic fic. Very in-character and realistic. Poor JJ - I think the whole Emily situation must be the hardest for her.
ditzie-blonde chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Exploring JJ's feelings from a hurt/anger perspective is definitely different. I guess hiding Prentiss was her job but she still knew her personally and now has to deal with the aftermath on a personal front rather than a work front. Interesting perspective and well written with the comparision to her own sister.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh...my god this was heartbreaking! :'(. But this is always the way I assumed JJ viewed what happened to Emily. I had a feeling she'd relate it back to her sister. It's so terribly sad :(

Your writing is beautiful and for someone who didn't have a vision going into this is turned out pretty great :) ;))

Rachel xo

P.S...what does NOC stand for again?
EmmaBerlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Beautiful! Thank you for trying a different angle, I loved it!