Reviews for Fruit Smoothie Revelations
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was a hell of a story - and I mean that in a great way!
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh my! Now that was really HOT (even thought the Fruit Smoothie's were cold).

Now *I* need a COLD shower - a very cold shower.

BuckeyeGirl00000
TonyDfangirl62 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yes..just..Yes! What's funny is that I'm drinking a fruit smoothy while reading this and watching the N.C.I.S episode where Gibbs was training on the mat with Tony in the gym and it looked like Gibbs was going kiss him, the irony was very much welcome
CasteChaos chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot! Loved this when it was first posted and love it still. I for one am glad you decided to dabble in this side of a Gibbs/Tony venture.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great detail, and I loved the last line! Well done! :)
needtoknow400 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Sweet and hot, always a good combo.
hotshow chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I thought this story was excellent. I really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you.
Casmoiraitiel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
At a loss for words, haha. Can't say that Tibbs is for me, but as always, it was a well written story.

Is it dryer or drier? I think dryer. But that's just if I'm being picky. :P
Lidil chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
A fruit smoothie *does* a body good.

You did well.

Looking forward to reading more.
Rogue187 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I totally understand the new to slash thing I myself have only just started writting it. You do a wonderfull job though and I can't wait to hear more from you! Loved the story very HOT!
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Fantastic story. Hot, really hot.
ihearttony chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love that you're writing slash! I've been secretly working on my own slash story too, so I'm glad to find another convert. This was a very sweet and enjoyable story, and I look forward to reading more of your postings!
silentlullabye chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I thought this story sounded familiar Ms. Tenacity. Still excellent though! And by now, trust me dear, you and slash are a very excellent partnership, much like Gibbs and Tony, or Sam and Dean ( I think that's right, I've only watched a handful of episodes.).

Keep up the superb slashyness!

sl
acethebatdog2039 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awesome... so very hot. :)
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Very hot! And very much fun. So glad you reposted, looking forward to more slash from you, as well as more gen fic as you get back into writing. *hugs*