Reviews for Dear Duck Community
aroundsundown chapter 5 . 1/30
This is too cute
RainingParis chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
My gosh, that was genius.

Cakus Eaterus Coolus and Cakus Eaterus Preppius.

I ...

-applaud-
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
OMG this was so cute. I love Luis's little rant and you're right. People don't ever put him in their fics and I don't know why either. He's such a great character. Great job.

-anon goddess ;)
Haylee chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I definately think you should write more of these! It's been a while since you wrote these (okay a few YEARS!) but i think you should start again! they are really good!
Adam's Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Yeah, I definitley loved the letter from Adam. He's totally my favorite character, and I love reading fanfics about him...unless he is characterized as suicidal, gay, resentful, ect. But, yeah, loved the fic. I'm glad you represented him as the well-adjusted boy he is.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
Thank you! I always wondered what happened to Jesse myself! What was Disney thinking? He was cool!
Imp17 chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
Hilarious! Any more letters?

Happy Writing!
Graceful Fall chapter 5 . 8/23/2003
This is so funny I hope there's more in the future.
C-chan96 chapter 5 . 6/2/2003
I ask that you PLEASE do one for Charlie! Charlie is my favortie character...well yeah, i was just saying who I wanted to read form next. _
Jennifer chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
This is a really good fic. I think you should dontinue it. PLEASE!
Neps chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
Hahaha this is awesome! I think you've acptured the voices of the Ducks better than even Steven Brill!

Brilliant.
adoptedsin chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
That was pretty damn good... I like how you've got their most likely thoughts down there. I haven't seen a fic like this ever... unless I just missed one somewhere. Oh, yes, and Luis officially has two or three angst stories now!
no banksie chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
terrifically in character and wondrously entertaining. adam needs to stop floating on that river of "de nile" and admit that he is maddeningly in love with charlie.

no banksie

-partyin' like it's 1899-
guy's gurl chapter 5 . 4/20/2003
NEXT ONE'S GOTTA BE GUY GERMAINE! LUV HIM FOREVER!
me chapter 5 . 4/12/2003
this is good! keep it up! do portman, fulton, or dwayne next! they r my favorites!