Reviews for It Takes Two
BlackIceWitch chapter 5 . 2/29
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards : February 2016

Evilly done. Good original phrasing and clear imagery made this is an easy and pleasant read.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 2/9
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - February 2016

Short but sweet chapter that shows innovative thinking on Sam's part. I hope he managed to sterilize that thermometer before using it on Dean though. lol

Nice descriptions that fit the circumstances and characters very well.
Catasauqua chapter 5 . 2/6
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: February 2016

Good God, I think I was just as grossed out as Dean. Back in the box with Sam - at least when it comes to taking care of his sick brother. Very nice characterizations here.

This story was well formatted, grammatically clean and had a nice, if somewhat unpleasant, plot resolution.

Cat
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Oh Sam. Did you do that on purpose? What was it? Revenge served cold?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Forget the water, don't worry about the salt...eat a banana a day. It's a deficiency problem. Potassium I think.
1983Sarah chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
LOL, that was a great ending to the story! Love this so much!
emebalia chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
At least the maid has a good day.
CeCe Away chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Ha! So funny.
emebalia chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Sorry, Sammy. No cure for that.
masondixon chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
I like the "Bolter" summarization :) Sam better make sure Dean fills that script and takes ALL of his pills. Or I can just go there and make sure Dean is properly taken care of :)

Thank You.
1983Sarah chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Nice. I love seeing Dean from the doc's POV and what she does to help him get better...Great line of Sam's at the end too!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Now THAT'S our Dean. I miss him.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
Love this. That doc was freaking psychic!
Nana56 chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
I don't doubt that Dean will take the meds, but Sam better grab that Rx in case the stubborn idiot doesn't want to.

You know what? I think we each have a person like this in our personal life. I married one. Whew!

Nicely done. :)
angellec chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Those suck beyond my ability to relate,like your work