Reviews for It Takes Two
DeansBabyBird chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Oh ouch, I do adore a good dislocation...almost as good as a nice hand injury...hinthinthint!
b x
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Diabetes...oh what about his pie!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh his poor beautiful wonderful face...
DeansBabyBird chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
They need some tlc...i'm on my way over!
ccase13 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Dean really does love that car. It ought to turn out to be an elven-steed or at least an enchanted Princess for all the love he gives it.
3DBABE1999 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I remember waking up in the middle of the night screaming.. "CHARLIE HORSE!, CHARLIE HORSE!, CHARLIE HORSE!".. when I was pregnant with my first child.. THOSE THINGS HURT LIKE AN S.O.B.!

Dean should eat more bananas (I heard low potassium can cause charlie horses) and when a charlie horse does happen he should bring his toes to his shin, it'll help relax that muscle that's knotting up!

Poor Dean.. But also poor Sam!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Ha ha, love this! Very funny. :)
Woman of Letters chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
LOL So funny! I really thought that Sam would try to fake being injured or in trouble or something - that's the only thing I thought could really shock Dean out of the hiccups. But this was even better!

Thanks for the laugh.
Nana56 chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Ha! I'm sure that would do it, even if nothing else would!

Well done. :)
masondixon chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
Adorable (though not for the boys!) The only thing that cures my hiccups is a teaspoon of sugar. Nothing else works.
Thank You for this.
ccase13 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Poor Dean, does need comfort and real food but he does love his greasy bugers so.
FallenAngel218 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Vey interesting, and well written.
MeAzrael chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Hehehe - hilarious! I totally loved how you made the owl clock an endangered part of the story - really great detail! I just hope that every black little monster had the energy to hop OVER Sam's head - with his mop it would be the mother of battles to get rid of them.

:-) Kate
MeAzrael chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Aw, the image of Sam sitting there watching Dean's bony body in the moonlight and thinking about his time in Purgatory - that made my old heart melt ;-) For a second, when you described his almost translucent skin, I had the terrible idea that in fact Dean had become a vampire himself - silly me. Yeah, leave it to Sam to torture his brother with a uberhealthy nutrition. To be honest, I don't want to see him with burgers anymore, it's too much of a cliché.

Great snippet of post-Purgatory!

xx Kate
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Oh man, understatement! Dean would be climbing the walls! Excellent!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »