Reviews for It Takes Two
MeAzrael chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Hehehe - hilarious! I totally loved how you made the owl clock an endangered part of the story - really great detail! I just hope that every black little monster had the energy to hop OVER Sam's head - with his mop it would be the mother of battles to get rid of them.

:-) Kate
MeAzrael chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Aw, the image of Sam sitting there watching Dean's bony body in the moonlight and thinking about his time in Purgatory - that made my old heart melt ;-) For a second, when you described his almost translucent skin, I had the terrible idea that in fact Dean had become a vampire himself - silly me. Yeah, leave it to Sam to torture his brother with a uberhealthy nutrition. To be honest, I don't want to see him with burgers anymore, it's too much of a cliché.

Great snippet of post-Purgatory!

xx Kate
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Oh man, understatement! Dean would be climbing the walls! Excellent!
masondixon chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Very good descriptive characterization IS how Dean should look but we know that could not happen on the show. Jensen just looks too damn good. But it was good to have Sam here actually caring about and for his brother. Actually noticing the physical changes to his brother and being determined to help heal him. That has clearly been missing from the show. Amazing, really, how Dean has not needed any down time to regain his strength and catch up on some rest since his escape from purgatory. Tv always makes things so clean and simple. Too bad.
Thank You for the story. It was better than the show.
Lexy chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Hahaha lmao he feell asleep , but sorry to my knowledge fleas won't "infect " a human they'll gnaw on u but not live on our head they're the animal version of lice
Lexy chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
As much as the amount of pain he was in because of that make me feel bad for him , I think i would have killed him over that at the end
Lexy chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
:( *crying* poor boys * hugging them both*
Lexy chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
:( aww Dean * hugs him* well maye if you'd quit letting yourself be used as a punchingbag you wouldn't have that issue
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Wait ... Wait right there what the heck happened to Dean? I get that for some reason he had a shot but what the heck? I'm confused, because the only thing that the Needle thing and the no sugar statements make me think is hyperglycemia ( aka high blood sugar ) and therfor insulin shots?
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aww Dean, you stubborn idiot , you seriously gotta quit gettin about half killed trying to save Sammy , he's a grown man he can take care of himself :( you gotta quit getting hurt so bad 'cause one of these days you're gonna do something and get the crap kicked out of you in the namw of protecting Sammy and he's not gonna be able to fix it
Lexy chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Aww , poor Dean , migraine suck particarly ones where there is light , sound and scent sensitivity atleast that was really only light sensitivity sometimes tiny little things like the tiniest sound makes a migraine a million times worse , still , poor thing * hugging Dean * it's okay :(
FallenAngel218 chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
ewww gross! That stuff is no fun! Good story!
nana56 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Hey! Poor Dean! What a terrible thing to happen! And poor Sam didn't realize how relaxing the process would bebfor his big brother. ;p

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Poor Sam, I wonder if he considered just buying DEan a large dogs flea collar. I think they still make them. I can remember using them in sleeping bags while camping for most of the 70s and 80s.
Sue Pokorny chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Well that made my head itch. :) Thank you.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »