Reviews for It Takes Two
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Sam needs to get Dean some Icy Hot (gel that relaxes tight muscles)... :) Good story!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Awwww. Very sweet. Love these one shots!

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Poor things. Sam is probably worried about what if Dean has menengitis or something really serious since migraines are not normal for Dean.
masondixon chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Good to have another chapter from you!

I've had one migraine in my life and I hope to never have another! Agonizing thundering pain locked inside my skull. I don't know how people survive who suffer from them regularly!

"His rag-doll weak body no longer belonged to him; it was Sam's to do with whatever needed doing."

I love Sam but one of these days I am going to shove him out of the room so I can take over!

Thank You for the story.
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I'm so happy you continued this series! I always enjoy these stories of the boys taking care of each other.

I had no idea migraines could be so debilitating. I guess I've had the extremely minor version - you know, the hard pounding headache where you can't get out of bed or walk normally, but I've never had nausea or vomiting as part of it. I thought the whole "just a" idea was cute here - that Dean would deliberately minimize his symptoms, causing a whole boatload of trouble for Sam.

Loved the "hand rubbing the back" thing here, how you show Sam soothing Dean so well. Also loved the last line.

Great job, as usual!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Hehehehe. That's awesome! Didn't see that one coming at all. lol

Verge shoulder. We pull off the road onto the shoulder. :D

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Poor Dean probably won't believe that just washing it with soap would make a vet thermometer clean enough for Sam to put it in his mouth.
OpheliacAngel chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Haha, this was adorable. Your imagery of a sick dean and worried sam is always touching and loveable :D

Happy writing!
LaedieDuske chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
LOL Poor Dean! I'd've followed that up with a sock in the eye for Sam! Sick or not! Eeeewwww I know where those go. :-P Poor, sick Dean, I'd be happy to help with cool cloths and tepid baths. ;-)

Nice work - short and concise but still very descriptive and awesome. Yay!
moira4eku chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Oh dear, poor Dean! I don't blame him for spitting out the thermometer! What was Sam thinking! Thanks for the great little one shot, I loved it!
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
LOL OMG, poor Dean! Imagine using a thermometer that had been used on some cow or calf.

Loved the last line. :)
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Poor Dean... Of course, who wants to get that over with? I don't blame him for putting it off. Makes you want to give him a big, warm hug.
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I loved this one! This made me laugh. Particularly this line:

"Sam tried very hard to ignore a sudden, fleeting and highly disturbing visual of his brother giving birth."

I know charley horse is not funny - it's pretty painful - but the images here (the shapely leg vs. the scarred, knobbly, hairy leg) just struck me as humorous.
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I have no idea what the diagnosis was, but I really liked Dean's reactions. They felt very true to character. I especially liked th line: "Rearranging his T shirt and his remaining dignity, Dean glares; 'make the coffee, bitch …'

Nice story here!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is so sweet! I want to rain down hell on those guys, too. I really liked your last line, showing how painful Dean's injuries were to Sam.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »