Reviews for It Takes Two
afickleflakes chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
OH THIS FIC 3 yay~

great job. ((:
FallenAngel218 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Men always downplay disease and pain...lucky for Dean, Sam is always there to see right through all of his crap. :)

I have been in Sam's position before in this instance. I have a good friend who suffers from severe migraines. She'd been hospitalized when she was younger, and I've seen her so bad, she can't speak, see or move. She's basically paralyzed! Sam's panic is definitely justified here.

Good story! I hope you add more. They make my day.:)

Angel
FallenAngel218 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
hahahahaha! OMG I laughed so hard at the end of that! Where did Sam think vets put thermometers?
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Sam needs to get Dean some Icy Hot (gel that relaxes tight muscles)... :) Good story!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Awwww. Very sweet. Love these one shots!

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Poor things. Sam is probably worried about what if Dean has menengitis or something really serious since migraines are not normal for Dean.
masondixon chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Good to have another chapter from you!

I've had one migraine in my life and I hope to never have another! Agonizing thundering pain locked inside my skull. I don't know how people survive who suffer from them regularly!

"His rag-doll weak body no longer belonged to him; it was Sam's to do with whatever needed doing."

I love Sam but one of these days I am going to shove him out of the room so I can take over!

Thank You for the story.
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I'm so happy you continued this series! I always enjoy these stories of the boys taking care of each other.

I had no idea migraines could be so debilitating. I guess I've had the extremely minor version - you know, the hard pounding headache where you can't get out of bed or walk normally, but I've never had nausea or vomiting as part of it. I thought the whole "just a" idea was cute here - that Dean would deliberately minimize his symptoms, causing a whole boatload of trouble for Sam.

Loved the "hand rubbing the back" thing here, how you show Sam soothing Dean so well. Also loved the last line.

Great job, as usual!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
Hehehehe. That's awesome! Didn't see that one coming at all. lol

Verge shoulder. We pull off the road onto the shoulder. :D

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Poor Dean probably won't believe that just washing it with soap would make a vet thermometer clean enough for Sam to put it in his mouth.
OpheliacAngel chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Haha, this was adorable. Your imagery of a sick dean and worried sam is always touching and loveable :D

Happy writing!
LaedieDuske chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
LOL Poor Dean! I'd've followed that up with a sock in the eye for Sam! Sick or not! Eeeewwww I know where those go. :-P Poor, sick Dean, I'd be happy to help with cool cloths and tepid baths. ;-)

Nice work - short and concise but still very descriptive and awesome. Yay!
moira4eku chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Oh dear, poor Dean! I don't blame him for spitting out the thermometer! What was Sam thinking! Thanks for the great little one shot, I loved it!
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
LOL OMG, poor Dean! Imagine using a thermometer that had been used on some cow or calf.

Loved the last line. :)
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Poor Dean... Of course, who wants to get that over with? I don't blame him for putting it off. Makes you want to give him a big, warm hug.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »