Reviews for It Takes Two
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I loved this one! This made me laugh. Particularly this line:

"Sam tried very hard to ignore a sudden, fleeting and highly disturbing visual of his brother giving birth."

I know charley horse is not funny - it's pretty painful - but the images here (the shapely leg vs. the scarred, knobbly, hairy leg) just struck me as humorous.
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I have no idea what the diagnosis was, but I really liked Dean's reactions. They felt very true to character. I especially liked th line: "Rearranging his T shirt and his remaining dignity, Dean glares; 'make the coffee, bitch …'

Nice story here!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is so sweet! I want to rain down hell on those guys, too. I really liked your last line, showing how painful Dean's injuries were to Sam.
sylia91 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Bwahahaha! For those not in the know, animals do not get their temperatures taken orally so that just leaves the other orifice. Great that even semi delirious Dean caught on real quick to that fact.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Excellent!
masondixon chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Another delightful sick/hurtDean-comfortSam story from you; with the required dose of humor mixed right in! Its your own unique recipe and I love it.

Thank You.
Enkidu07 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
that was an llol chapter. And Literally Laughed Out Loud. Not just the lol that just means I was pleased on the inside.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
These are fun.
OpheliacAngel chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Poor Dean, a dislocated shoulder doesn't sound pretty at all.

Hope you're planning on writing more of these delicious chapters :)
moira4eku chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
I do believe I just read this one at and I just felt so badly for Dean once again. Good thing he has Sam to look after him. Ouch, poor boy.
moira4eku chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Yikes! Those do hurt like a SOB! Poor Dean. Thanks for another great one shot.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Aw man, Dean has diabetes. He'll hate his new diet. Oh the pies Dean won't be able to have. Poor baby. Sniffle.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Awhhhh..I just loved it. Those two, what they will do for each other. Sigh. Thanks for the great one shot.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Poor, poor Dean. The loyal Winchester fan in me is really quite lawless. I really, really wish that they would take some time to steal better drugs and other professional level medical supplies. They steal but they seem to only steal the rock bottom necessities.
masondixon chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Another wonderful job. Had the misfortune of dislocating my shoulder during a softball game years ago. The agony was unbelieveable. My coach- a large man- pinned me down to the field with one hand and then used his other arm and hand to turn me over and yanked in and up. I yelled so loud you probably heard me- no matter where you were. But, miraculously and gratefully, the pain was over in seconds. Never forgot that. And whenever my family sees a tv show where a character is hurt in such a way and they go on to do heroic acts we all laugh and smirk at the same time. Breathing is an heroic act when you are suffering like that!

You did a great job with Dean here; that is exactly how it feels.

Thank You.