Reviews for An Elusive Link
Newsie4eva chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awesome story! I really like this view of Schrank, and the interaction between him and Doc. I agree that the adults need more attention and love.
Great job! :)
pleasantvalley chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Another amazing story. As always it felt totally believable and in keeping with the characters. I love how you've once again managed to show another side to Schrank and the despair that both him and Doc seem to feel about not being able to prevent the events that unfolded. Great job! :)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aww, I love the idea of Doc allowing the kids in even after he's closed up. He does seem like the kind of nice guy who'd do that. And his thoughts on wondering if the current peace could've been brought about another way are very sobering indeed.

And yikes, poor Schrank! ...And oh, goodness, that certainly isn't good... (Though I did snerk at his speech pattern being intact).

And oh, goodness, slowly, as one by one, the details are recalled and revealed... I had a feeling that particular person had been hurt, too, when Schrank had come in like that.

I can picture the look on Schrank's face when he says "How about that..." so well. For some reason, that line stuck out for me. Just the utter cynicism he'd be saying it with, even though he can't remember...

...And oh, goodness, what a psych-I was so worried up until when "he" walked in!

Schrank later apologizing was unexpected and very squee. LOL, chocolate-I don't blame him.