Reviews for Ephemeral Reflections
Guest chapter 55 . 9/14/2014
I really wished you continued this.
Csaat1174 chapter 42 . 6/23/2014
Are you a StarKid? Because then Id love you forever. Holy Musical B man FTW LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE KEEP WRITING.
seeds123 chapter 55 . 5/15/2014
can you please update again i like this i just found and im inlove with it please start updating again
Anon chapter 35 . 2/27/2013
Love your story, but there's so many grammatical errors. Sometimes your sentences are a bit confusing so I have to read them. Your story is pretty good all around and if you fixed those grammatical errors and spelling errors, it would be even better. Do you have a beta reader? They're really great and they help edit your stories, they pick up all the grammatical errors and whatnot. You should think about getting one.
Mockingjay chapter 52 . 2/27/2013
True. Wally's a perv, though. But I alresdy knew that.
Cheerleader chapter 47 . 2/27/2013
Go Sparrow!
Hatersgonnahate chapter 46 . 2/27/2013
I HATE YOU!
Mockingjay chapter 44 . 2/27/2013
No flames should be given for this story. It was great.
Mockingjay chapter 34 . 2/25/2013
Artemis's dad is Sportsmaster, her sis is Cheshire, and her mom is Huntress.
Mockingjay chapter 33 . 2/25/2013
POCKY! LOVE IT!
Mockingjay chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
Superman is more obvious. Metropolis is more stupid than Gotham, espescially Lois. And Superman needs to be nice to Superboy. Even clones need love and affection. While Connor gets some from BC, it isn't enough. Superman needs to get that through his thick, Kryptonian skull. If he and lois want kids, then why can't he just accept Connor. Does it seriously have to take like 5 years? Sorry to rant.
Mockingjay chapter 29 . 2/25/2013
Chapters! Please! I don't have an e-mail, so I can't make an account, and I want to be in a story!
Mockingjay chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
The old tv series gave Dick an aunt (real) that he does not actually have.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
WAIT. IS IT TIM!? GAHH! Ok, ok, I'm going to read now! :3
Maddie Seth chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
Ok, I just skipped reading the chapter to guess. IS IT IMPULSE? :D ...your not going to answer that... Well, that's what I would have said if I was reading this then! :3 this is fantastic...I'm gonna go read the chapter now... :P (I'm talking about the question in your AN.. In case you're confused..