Reviews for Reading the Future: Naruto's True Nindo
guest chapter 7 . 3/26
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I"M BEGGING YOU!
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 7 . 3/20
This is a really nice and interesting story. I will appreciate if you will complete this story as fast as you can as i can't wait to read more.
yui chapter 7 . 3/18
If u stop the story,I cannot this story is my life line now
hjkzfsifbd
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 7 . 2/6
OMG This is so good! YAAAAAY MINATO/KUSHINA FLUFF! Its been over a year since you've updated, are you going to any time soon?
BANKAIZEN chapter 7 . 2/3
nice
NARUMOKA chapter 5 . 2/1
start completing this fanfic now!
ytygr chapter 2 . 1/24
So I see you are still writing other stories are you going to continue this one?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 7 . 1/18
you have to continue this story...it is awesome...
guest chapter 7 . 1/5
seriously i think you should consider updating this story. their reactions are amusing too amusing to read.

whats the title of the story you based "Naruto's True Nindo" on? i know ive read that story somewhere before...just cant remember the title/storyline.
narusasuforever1 chapter 7 . 1/3
Update this Story!
It's been two years and I need to read the rest now!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Oh please do continue this reading!
MaddieSyn chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
That cliff-hanger doe
YubelHaouJudai chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Oh please don't stop!
naruto kurama chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Cant wait till more chapters! XD I want to see Minatos expression when he finds out he's Narutos dad.