Reviews for Stitches
ar00551 chapter 1 . 2/8
This story was amazing. I really like the way you used words to describe the situation and allowed the blanks to be filled by the reader. The kiss scene and the events leading up to it was beautiful. I was looking for a good Bleach story and I found it. You earned this favorite.
Kaylessa chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Okay, I have to say, IchiIshi isn't really my ship of choice (I love your Hisagi/Kensei fic, Linger. Decided to explore the rest of your Bleach works while I'm on a kick here near the end of the manga and now here I am) but I swear, you have the hand of a poet. You write with such heartbreaking eloquence that I just...can't...even! So beautiful! I usually prefer more dialogue to prose, but your introspective style is just so glorious and compelling that I just can't look away.
Kudos my friend, and many encores!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
beautiful :)
KageKitsune13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This just hit me right in the heart. Beautifully written.
wersg chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
awesome story! great job keeping them in character!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is a beautiful story. You really wrote Uryuu's POV wonderfully too. :)
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Wow, this was so good, I really felt the hurt in Ichigo and Uryuu's need to comfort him and the romance was the cherry on top of delicious treat of emotional turbulence. Loved your fic, seriously its brilliant...
Yumi Edogawa chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was great! You really captured Uryu and your version of Ichigo was extremely believable given the timeline. I hope you consider continuing this storyline, although the oneshot is awesome.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
i'm not a fan of this pairing..but..that was amazing.. The depth and the simpilicity really captured me. Wow.
OrangeLatte chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Amazingly beautiful!
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful. The relationship between these two is becoming ever more complex, and ever more relevant. I never thought much about it, never cared for Ishida much, but when he stared at Ichigo as Ginjo was behind him and said, "Kurosaki, come here," my heart clenched with the best of them. They're more tied together than they ever knew. Anyway, really good fic. Thanks for sharing. I hope you share more of these moments in time as their destinies evolve.
aye chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is so bittersweet.
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh, that was so, so, so wonderful! You're an amazing writer. You description of a slightly matured Ichigo was executed with enormous sensitivity. The moment between Ishida and Ichigo was so delicate, yet so powerful. The ending was beautiful, and yet it leaves the reader hanging and wanting more, to see how their relationship might develop. I'm so in love with this piece!
eveningsparrow chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is lovely. Just so beautifully written and elegant.

I grinned at this. "—and then settles on the only tried-and-true method of communication that's ever worked between them: "You never think, Kurosaki."" It captures their dynamic perfectly.

I also wouldn't have thought of the idea of the wound Uryu received from Zangetsu giving him insight into Ichigo's soul, but it really is a brilliant insight and seems to flow perfectly.

Your writing really is just amazing, emotional without being hackneyed, descriptive without being stilted. You've captured the characters in a really extraordinary way. Thank you.
sakurahimecool blue chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
After read this, you make my mind think this is exactly what happened after winter war :D

well done