Reviews for Stitches
wersg chapter 1 . 2/22
awesome story! great job keeping them in character!
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is a beautiful story. You really wrote Uryuu's POV wonderfully too. :)
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Wow, this was so good, I really felt the hurt in Ichigo and Uryuu's need to comfort him and the romance was the cherry on top of delicious treat of emotional turbulence. Loved your fic, seriously its brilliant...
Yumi Edogawa chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was great! You really captured Uryu and your version of Ichigo was extremely believable given the timeline. I hope you consider continuing this storyline, although the oneshot is awesome.
zei1827 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
i'm not a fan of this pairing..but..that was amazing.. The depth and the simpilicity really captured me. Wow.
OrangeLatte chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Amazingly beautiful!
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful. The relationship between these two is becoming ever more complex, and ever more relevant. I never thought much about it, never cared for Ishida much, but when he stared at Ichigo as Ginjo was behind him and said, "Kurosaki, come here," my heart clenched with the best of them. They're more tied together than they ever knew. Anyway, really good fic. Thanks for sharing. I hope you share more of these moments in time as their destinies evolve.
aye chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is so bittersweet.
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh, that was so, so, so wonderful! You're an amazing writer. You description of a slightly matured Ichigo was executed with enormous sensitivity. The moment between Ishida and Ichigo was so delicate, yet so powerful. The ending was beautiful, and yet it leaves the reader hanging and wanting more, to see how their relationship might develop. I'm so in love with this piece!
eveningsparrow chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is lovely. Just so beautifully written and elegant.

I grinned at this. "—and then settles on the only tried-and-true method of communication that's ever worked between them: "You never think, Kurosaki."" It captures their dynamic perfectly.

I also wouldn't have thought of the idea of the wound Uryu received from Zangetsu giving him insight into Ichigo's soul, but it really is a brilliant insight and seems to flow perfectly.

Your writing really is just amazing, emotional without being hackneyed, descriptive without being stilted. You've captured the characters in a really extraordinary way. Thank you.
sakurahimecool blue chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
After read this, you make my mind think this is exactly what happened after winter war :D

well done
knee-high-socks-and-doctor-who chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is beautiful. Melancholy, but it just speaks so much emotion I think I'm drowning in it. Amazing.
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Even though Uryuu didn't voice out his real thoughts, Ichigo still seem to understand his unspoken words. So yeah, IshiIchi can work because you wrote their interaction beautifully and convincingly.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
it's really interesting and I love how you managed to describe Ishida's troubles with choosing the right words and how Ichigo reacts

also which ending were you talking about? XD I would really like to watch it
SirenShadow chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow. Is there anything you can write convincingly? I gotta admit, I always thought the idea of IchiShida was pretty cute, but I never read anything with them. Ever. I don't really know why, maybe it's because I usually go for the darker pairings and that but I have to say, I loved this fic beyond words. It is dark, in a sense, I really enjoy your style of writing. Its very different from other authors on this site. I feel like other authors write for the crowds, for the reviewers, but your style reminds me of dancing like nobody can see you. It's so free and purely your own imagination, untouched by the clichés of fanfiction. Pardon me while I improvise poetry in your honor, I just get excited when I find a supurb author.

Uryuu in this fiction is so sweet on the inside while being the same, proud Quincy we love on the outside. He's so loveable, I just wanna hug the stuffing out of him. The tender feelings between these two built up to such a degree that when they actually kissed, the setting and mood was already perfectly in place. I love it.

Happy writing!

SirenShadow

PS: I loved the way Uryuu was pushing up his glasses constantly. It was cute, in character and also kindof funny. D