Reviews for Opacity
Cyrano's Ghost chapter 3 . 3/4
wow I hate god and his disappointed arse. Why do I keep reading the depressing ones? I need hot chocolate.
Emari-chan chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
So many tears. Oh my God. I shouldn't read sad fanfiction at 10:00 at night. I... Oh dear.
Rainchecker chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
This is great, but incomplete somehow. I think you need another chapter, perhaps intitled the Devil, (or something better and more creative, thats your specialty not mine) that explains why Lucifer fell because of love, because I'm REALLY curious now.
leelee chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Wow. I must say that this is a really great read! I was so impressed that I decided to leave a review and say so. *smile* I really liked this a lot, especially how you sectioned the chapters (the demon, the angel, the god). What I was really impressed by was the God chapter. When God said that Crowley and Aziraphale were the only two who could question His plan... I really liked that. And how God said ineffability was what He did best-I really thought that was clever. _ Great job!
Frances chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Oh... Crowley's just so perfectly tragic... and Aziraphale is perfect too, believable and truly understandable... And really, the last line in God's chapter just made me grin. That's perfect too. I think I love you, though hopefully not as painfully as Crowley loves his angel. :)
aefiane chapter 3 . 4/7/2003
Aughh! that was frustrating... as much as I enjoyed it I wish for more... I wish you will add another chapter... I think that those two do have potential and that they have the potential to find the love between them... think on it .. .maybe you can add another chapte.. PLEASE! cause they do have the potential... it SHOULD happen. thanks for the story
sugahcat chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
You're very cruel to poor Crowley ;( But ah, you do it so well...
Val Mora chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Please continue this? Or is this all? I hope not; it's so wonderful. I mean, you had me crying buckets halfway through, and my Kleenex box is complaining about being used up. Really, this is brilliant, and I love it, and I want to see more. Desperately.
pcg chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
How do you leave a comment for God? ::slightly intimidated:: And...feh. Lovely.
pcg chapter 2 . 1/7/2003
Alright, I am no longer whapping Zira with a spork. Now I'm cursing his divinity.

Hm, okay. Where to comment on this one? Hmmm... does "gaaahhh!" work? Probably not. Oh well, I wish it did, for I have nothing to say other than the fact you have pulled me into your evil little web and Zira actually makes sense in his decidedly un-loving-Crowley fashion. ::sigh::
pcg chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
::whaps Zira with a spork:: Urg. Stupido.

Ahem. Now that I've carried out my initial reaction...W-O-W. Your description was breathtaking, and surreal in itself. I was at first slightly bewildered by love being classified as the color black, but the idea behind it was so, if I can say, brilliant!...feh. I am going to go read more now and try my darndest to keep from whapping Zira again. Honestly.
Ginga chapter 3 . 8/3/2002
;_; Poor Crowley! Very good ficlet, I liked Crowley's views on love.
Titania2 chapter 3 . 6/7/2002
you do not like crowly, do you?
Lady Jaida chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
Wow.

I am just...

...wow.

Everything I wish I could ever write, but I find I can never put things so eloquently or so profoundly as you can. This is wonderful.

This is brilliant.

I am just...I am in awe.

If only I could write a Crowley/Aziraphale fic like -this-...

Just...I'm blown away. Amazing.
djiinxxyahoo.com chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
This is weird. And I don't get it. Yet I like it. .