Reviews for As a Dog
jipseebree chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I like this story! Favirotes here I come!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Azcscedgfr John and lestrade I love this story so much ah
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story. I liked it. Poor John and Sherlock!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I want to hear those stories they're comparing!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Nice story! I liked it very much. And this is more directed toward Caitlin, but yes there is such a thing as a 24 hour flu. It's called Norovirus. It can be caused by food or water infected with the virus, but can also be caused by the receiving the virus from other infected persons. It's distinctly different from what people commonly think of as food poisoning, such as salmonella or e coli. But you're right in the fact that it's not the same thing as influenza. Still, just throwing an fyi out there.
storylover18 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I would love to hear some of Lestrange's stories if you ever need something to work on ...

That aside, this was good :) I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Good story.
Cartlin chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
There is no such thing as a 24 hour flu bug, just so you know. 24hr bugs, are actually the result of food poisoning. A real flu lasts 3 days.
toeki chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
cute. i like it.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ha ha, that was pretty funny. How did Lestrade even get in? I suppose Mrs. Hudson let him... I loved the part where he said Sherlock had collapsed at crime scenes, and John was like, we are going to have to have a pint someday... Great arguing between John and Sherlock about pretty much everything. Fun little story.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Too bad Lestrade didn't have a camera.
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Good job! Normally I'd leave a very very long review about how wonderful your characterizations of Sherlock and John are and how your plot is realistic and left me wanting more of this kind of writing, but it's late at night where I am so I'll be skipping the long rambling review and just tell you that I think you wrote a great story. Keep writing!

~charliebrown1234
Once or Twice Now chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
"He's collaps-" John sighed, and shook his head. "You and I are going to have a pint sometime, I have a feeling I need to hear some stories."

You, Arisprite, are perfect.
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was very sweet, I really enjoyed it. Excellent interplay between Sherlock and John - I'm always a fan of anyone who can keep that snarky banter going between the two of them. More so, I'm always a fan of a good sick-fic. And this was very fulfilling in both aspects. The night spent together on the bathroom floor- classic.

Thanks for sharing this.