Reviews for The Trick to Life is Not to Get Too Attached to It
Felicia chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Hah! I liked this! It was funny!
Girl-Reading chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
LOL! very funny!
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Definitely a strange read but it was fun!

Saint Bacchus chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Haha, that was so trippy. I almost expected Milo Minderbinder to show up and sell them a cask of ale. I especially loved how the bandits cleaned up their language for the knights. Kill them sure, but WE DRAW THE LINE AT FOUL LANGUAGE SIR.
Cherrytree007 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is awesome

It really made me laugh :D

I loved it :D
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Pfft... they're like the red shirts in Star Trek.
Kizzia chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
*is giggling* It's so true and yet so amusing. Maybe, just maybe, this series they will have run out of disposable knights and not scatter bodies willy nilly like rose petals when they are going for 'effect'.

I know, I shouldn't allow such daydreams to enter my head but I can't help it, however futile it is. Anyhow, thoroughly enjoyed this, esp your portrayal of Elyan. Kiz PBO x
lilk chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
very funny,..

enjoyed it very much
Ringo'simaginarycat chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Fantastic! I was laughing so hard! Oh my goodness, this is so cleaver!
37Guesses-1Truth chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Lol I love this one. "but its in the script"
Kitty O chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Brilliant. Poor Elyan. He just doesn't get it.

So

E truly awesome lines:

The bandit leader gasped. "Don't use that kind of language around polite company! It is not fit for their ears! Can't you see you're in the presence of knights?"

The bandit looked ashamed of himself.

Haha. I love the almost gentlemanly way you paint them. And how they actually had a script. And how they actually AREN T dumb... They do hear it! They just ignore it!

Lol love!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LOL! That was funny! I enjoyed it very much! Poor Elyan! I liked how he has things in common that he is not adverse too!
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I was giggling like mad by the end of the second sentence, this was awesome! And amazingly true, should I be worried by that?

Another fantastic one, this is really perfect writing going on here!