Reviews for My Devil
li-spar1 chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
I loved this story so much. I laughed so hard I cried. I am so glad I found it.
martha4 chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
Loved it! Literally laughed out loud!
Madmum chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
This was so good! Your Bella, Edward and the whole cast were hilarious! It will definitely be going on the 'have to read again' list!
Readersheart chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
Funniest damn story I have ever read! Loved it, loved it, loved it! You're a frickin comedy genius! Much love.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
LOL! I love this!
VaMpIrElUvEr1333 chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
Can I just say that this was one of the best, most humoring stories I've every read. I loved every single aspect in this whole dynamic. Bella's awkwardness was truly the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I absolutely LOVED it, and both Edward and Bella were AMAZING. I found myself laughing so hard tears came to my eyes. This is truly one of the best stories I read on here, and I love and thank you for sharing it.
mustlovertp chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
Great story- funny and sweet and UST-y- I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you :) xoxox
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
WTF bella is starting to piss me off he is letin u know how he likes u and u like him too so fuckin start to let him in but this story is soo fuckin funny as
Cullenosopy chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Let me apologize for not reviewing or commenting on every chapter. If the story is complete, I never do. I'm a lazy no good for nothing.

Now, let me thank you for making me laugh at these insane asylum escapees. It was so much fun! I will now be reading some of your other stories. I have started Counter Assault.

Thanks again for the laughs!
Sassyvampmama chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Funny, Flirty, and, most importantly, fun; this story has it all. I love the inventive insults and the way that all of your characters interacted. Thank you so much for sharing this one.
harperpitt chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Her dreams are hilarious!
harperpitt chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
Laughing all the time. Thanks for this brilliant story!
harperpitt chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
What a great, sweet, funny story!
I love to read chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
I'm so sad to see this end - what a fun ride! Thank you.
I love to read chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Can this story get even better? Loving it! Running out to get a Big Mac so my own cat might like me a little more.
1,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »