Reviews for My Devil
ellekat08 chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
This story was so much fun to read. I laugh so much and it is one of my favorites I wish you could write more of this two you are amazing and I don't know how you come up with so many hilarious things.
ellekat08 chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Oh! Gosh I'm laughing so much I have tears from laughing so hard. My husband and kids think I'm crazy.
ellekat08 chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
This is so funny :):)
Rose chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
I have never laughed so much in my life. Your story is just fantabulous man. There were parts where i had to stop cause i couldnt breath with all the laughing. Thank you so much for sharing this :)
commerou chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
OMG... I can't breath... I'm laughing so hard... :-D
commerou chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
LMFAO... I needed that, thank you! :-D
disrae chapter 20 . 8/23/2015
Needed a pick me up, and devoured this story in one sitting. Absolutely loved it. Thanks so much for sharing your writing! Can't wait to read something else you've written!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF!
mrsfifty chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
Oh my god...this is seriously hilarious and funny!
ArtistWithWordsx chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
This chapter had everything I ever want in life; comedy, sexual tension, mentions of bratwursts, WWE, the Avengers and of course tears rolling down my face from laughter. -awwx
Reader-many chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Thanks for sharring I enjoy it a lot and made my week perfect thank u
Reader-many chapter 19 . 4/17/2015
You are the most amaizing humor writer :)
Reader-many chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
I was reading this in the bus and also at tje ofice and the people in the bus was giving me funny looks, and my coworker was asking me what are you laughing at and me like mmmmm I just read something funny but you wouldnt understand lol
Reader-many chapter 17 . 4/17/2015
That son of...
Is good they are Ok :)
Reader-many chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
They are already like a team :)
1,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »