Reviews for My Devil
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Please know, I love your writing... another EE was on my mind, too...Sorry... you aren't Mel... But you are an amazing writer... Losing my mind... gabby
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
That was a funny chapter. Duncan, the new Duncan falling out and Triple N's knee to his nuts...omg the whole thing had me giggling out loud. These two are made for each other. I don't think it was nice at all that Bella made her dog mess on his driveway. Even though she felt he deserved it, it wasn't a nice way to get back at him. I think he's being awfully nice given how "I love Lucy" she is. It's one thing after another with her which makes for a fun read but I imagine annoying as a neighbor. And he must like her being a peeping Bella because he's walking around naked knowing she's watching and he wasn't at all bothered he'd caught her having sex with his realtor too. Fun stuff.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
First, either I never read the original story or it's reworked so much I don't remember it. Either way it's a good thing because this first chapter is delightful enough to make me want to read on. Diablo is very well named. I sort of feel for Mr. Naughty, I mean the guy just came over to ask to use the phone and he gets bitten and expensive pants ruined. Yes he was rude but so was the dog and its owner. After all she was a naughty neighbor herself watching Mr. Naughty being naughty.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
I'm excited about your rewrite, and I'm reading as we speak.
mommymac0508 chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
So it's already replaced with the new and improved but same story if so I am off to read thank you
Riam chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
OK, I'm very curious now... It take a lot of courage what you did. I already liked the original story, I'm certain I'll like the improved version. I 'll let you know!
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
Well ok then, you've got me so curious I just have to read your new and improved story. I'll comment as I go and let you know what I'm thinking. And good for you making your writing go in the direction you want it to go. We are after all growing and changing beings, why wouldn't you want to change what you can to make it better now that you know better.
BurchGirl chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
This is very exciting! I can't wait to read this one again and look forward to you continuing the story.
bella0609 chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
I very much look forward to reading it - I enjoyed the premise of your story but I tired of the craziness and it was difficult to follow. I know I will enjoy this. :)
thank you!
TD chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
I'm excited to read your new version. As a writer myself, I understand the deal about going back to read what you wrote and thought was fantastic only to realize that "Oh my god, what is this trash?" While I enjoyed the first My Devil. I'm sure I'm gonna love the new, tightened one :)
kdnut13 chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
I loved the original, but I cannot wait to read your new and improved version! I might still want a copy of the original b/c I think this is my very favorite ffn I've ever read (and that includes Master of the Universe)!
CMBS chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
OMG! I already love this story so, so much, and now you tell me there's gonna be a sequel! And a sequel of the sequel! I'M SO EXCITED! You are amazing and it reflects in your stories. Honestly, "My Devil" is one of the best stories I've ever read, and I've read A LOT of them (including fanfics AND books). And it's also one of my favorites. Maybe you're right when you say it was a rough draft, but don't you dare say it was embarrassing or terrible, because it wasn't! Now, I'm gonna read it like you thought it should be, because, just by reading your AN, I KNOW it's gonna be so much better. I feel like I have to thank you for all your awesome stories and for being so cool and incredible with your readers, so, THANK YOU! You have no idea how happy I am right now! You just made my day! ) I'll be (im)patiently waiting for the sequels! And, again, THANK YOU!
gabby1017 chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
Hey, Mel... We all go through our revelations about our writing and style... And practice, like anything, can improve our abilities... In the long run, opinion is like an a-hole... everyone has one... you know?
I took creative writing classes in college, had a writing mentor who drilled me on detail and dialogue, worked with many Hollywood writers and producers, but in the long run... the characters will guide you ...
I have found your writing to charm me, please my senses and change my mood ... That's what a good writer is all about...
So, your journey has been educational for all of us.
I'm glad you want to continue to write because I want to continue to read.
All MY love, Gabby
fleur de lisa chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
I am looking forward to re-reading your story.
Really enjoyed your explanation of the writing process that you've gone through.

Congrats!
banned2010 chapter 21 . 4/22/2016
Just so you know, I thought COL was a fantastic story. I have to admit that I stopped reading My Devil, because Bella was way too "out there" for me to relate to her. I'm excited to give this new version a try! I look forward to the sequels.

Shannon