Reviews for My Devil
AndreaO22 chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
Yes to a sequel ! I love your writing and this story!
Galathea82 chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
Hi, I would very much like a sequel but if it includes an official ending of the story, this is a great story and I would like a great ending too. Thank you!
Vivigrl71 chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
Yes a sequel would be awesome.
banned2010 chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
I think a novella would be cool. I won't give up on you or this story. Color of Loneliness is one of my all-time favorites, so I know you have it in you to write this. Hope to see another chapter in whatever form it takes soon!
CLV6 chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
Yes, definitely interested in sequel!
Ajfflady chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
More a novella would be wonderful how about just all Diablo all day all the time. Hee hee.
sherylb chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
I would love a sequel
Guest chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
You crack me up! I get all excited thinking yay she finally got it together and is updating and then it's just another a/n lol This sounds good though, so I won't choke you a la Bart Simpson style hahaha
Dawn
ruinedbyrob chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
If they have more story to tell than I say Hells yes!
Canyaceme chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
I would love to see more! Sequel, numerous epilogues, novella, whatever you want.
soniabell chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
I a little confused, but I suggest you finish the story and do epi's if you feel like it or make it a separate novella. Just quit worrying. it ain't that serious.
traceybuie chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
I would read WHATEVER OR HOW MUCH you wrote. If you have 2 chapters worth, write them. If you have more and want to write them, do so. I am easy to please and this story is funny and a great read. So whatever makes your great writing humor come out for all of us is what I would want.
(-shrugs- realizes I probably didn't help at all) I am just wanting to be supportive. :)
Sylvia Cullen chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
More! A little novella wipuld be great!
Sazzledazzled chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
How ever you want to do it is fine. I love this story and I love your writing but its your story and your decision on how or what is written. What ever you decide to do please update soon
BookwormLoversz chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
That sounds amazing! Whatever you think is best for you though I will definitely read it
2,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »