Reviews for My Devil
KM525 chapter 22 . 6/19
That totally depends on what YOU want to do. But you already have people following here so, they are less likely to miss updates if you keep it here.
gabby1017 chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes, a sequel!
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 22 . 6/19
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :)
MaryM25 chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes, Please!
Breese chapter 22 . 6/19
I want to know about Jasper and Alice. The wedding... maybe even a baby.
LadyColeen chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes, i would love a sequel. This is a great story and would like it to continue.
dowlingnana chapter 22 . 6/19
I think YES PLEASE! :P
SLKerouac chapter 22 . 6/19
keep writing!
originalbella chapter 22 . 6/19
Please continue this story, I love these two so much! Their love is beautiful and thank you for writing this Edward and Bella!
Sunshine83 chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes for a Sequel!
labellavampira chapter 22 . 6/19
YES! Please please PLEASE write more of these two! Words cannot express how much I would absolutely love to read more of this story! A sequel would be AMAZING! The longer the better ;)
tranquilturtle chapter 21 . 6/18
I can't imagine how scary it must be to put your work out there for others to judge. I love to read but never been brave enough to write. I commend you for that. I love the story and I love how much you care about it and how much you care about your readers. I always say if somebody doesn't like it they can just stop reading it, right? Anyway, I'm looking forward to more. Hope you have a fabulous vacation! - Turtle
Canyaceme chapter 21 . 6/18
I'm here reading even though I don't review. That's because I'm not creative enough to think of anything to say. I do have some questions though. Are you rewriting this story because I could swear I've read it before. I remember after Jasper leaves Tanya he starts to date Alice or is this still to come? Anyway, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
2,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »