Reviews for My Devil
JustARead chapter 1 . 3/8
So, married or just a hook up?
Sukiethree chapter 1 . 3/3
I absolutely love this story and have it on my TBRA list which is almost as long as ny TBR list
It makes me cry with laughter each time I read it again, a good pick me up when I have a miserable day
I believe I'm your 2,000 review. Congratulations! I'm enjoying it so far.
Ellachanted chapter 19 . 1/31
That was a cute story. I really enjoyed it. Though Edward needs new furniture. Soon. And now there is a chance for Alice. :)
ficfangirl chapter 19 . 1/29
I enjoyed this silly, sexy story. Thanks for sharing.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 23 . 1/28
Maddie, I'm thrilled for you! You do your thang! I liked your author page. I own your books and have from the beginning. I'm proud of you! So please write on! Sorry it took so long to respond to this.
I do hope you get to that FF one day or even get to complete "Counter Assault" which I loved. I miss you here in FicsVille! But whatever you do, do it because you love it...we love you! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
Dollybigmomma chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
Even if you don't decide to do a sequel, this story would definitely benefit from a proper epilogue/future take to fill in the remaining unresolved plot holes. Fun story, just feels unfinished!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Yeah Edward fucking his realtor...not a good start for me. I'll be skipping this one.
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 11/16/2016
This was so good. I want more. I hope you do write more for them.
Thank you for sharing your hard work.
jadedghost22 chapter 23 . 9/24/2016
Just read this story yesterday, and today. I can't wait to read more. I friended you on FB, under my name, Sue Shepherd. Good luck with the writing, I think you are a great writer from just reading this one story. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Riam chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
I absolutely loved 'My devil'. I did not know you had published as MB, so I imediately went on Amazon and ordered the books for my Kindle. Hopefuly I can leave them untill my next holiday in October, so I have some nice reads on the beach.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Awe what about Jasper and Alice!
It'sNotADreamAnymore chapter 22 . 9/22/2016
What an incredible story. To bad it's already over. But it's awesome that there is going to be a part two! I can't wait for that!

You're an incredibly talented writer. I laughed so much an these ExB moments? Gah, my heart is still melting. Cuteness overload.

Do men like him exist? I need one in my life

Keep it up!

PS: I hope one day you'll Story have at least 8k reviews bc you deserve to be up there with all those incredible writers! I gave up to find any more incredibly written stories!

PPS: Would be cool if you could let ExB talk about their first encounters in Part 2 and why E was such an ass
Moltz chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
You have a fantastic partner in marriage!
His encouraging words have set you up to succeed.
I'm off to find you on Facebook.
elizabeth bennette chapter 22 . 9/19/2016

Waiting patiently for part 2!
2,017 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »