Reviews for My Devil
posum chapter 23 . 9/28
So glad you are back and not removing your work which I really enjoy! Hope you finish My Devil for all of us to read and enjoy.
soniabell chapter 23 . 9/28
Praying for you and also know there was nothing wrong with your first post, if you feel this area is not healthy for you and you feel guilt maybe it is the right time to walk away from fan fiction. I am not bipolar but can understand. I am also Christian and feel fanfiction can get to a level of unhealthy. May you find your peace. Take care.
Elin chapter 23 . 9/28
Hej!

This is incredibly unprofessional, you have been going back and forth with ridiculous excuses and small edits. Now you're suddenly bipolar, found jesus and deleting your profile. The latter is good seeing that you have absolutely demolished the reputation you once had. So exquisiteEdward, get some help or go to church - whatever, do not however think you have something on fanfic to come back to. I, along with other fanfic-writers will be nominating you to a list of bad/unprofessional/inappropriate writers on fan fiction Twi.

I suggest you create a new profile if you ever come back because you have completely destroyed this one.

Cheers!
grandmachix chapter 13 . 9/27
Bella dropped the L word. So did Edward. And they discussed M and. B.
grandmachix chapter 12 . 9/27
Bella found love. Edward did, too. Can Edward's knowledge of Tanya help to get her out of Jasper's life?
trisha63 chapter 22 . 9/27
I want to thank you for being so honest with your problems and for not deleting your profile and stories! My only niece is bipolar and I seriously suspect her mother, my sister, was pretty close to it, as well. The difference was my sister could be incredibly cruel, especially to her daughter. My niece has suffered greatly with her mental issue to the point of trying to kill herself. My daughter in law was also diagnosed with a milder form, but she too can be quite mean and I don't envy my son. I try to be supportive, especially since now my granddaughter is a baby, but someday no matter what I say she construes it wrong. Nothing is impossible with God! My prayers and positive thoughts are with you and your family gal! God bless and take care, Trisha :}
Sending prayers take time for you . Never give up we all believe in you sending good thoughts and prayers
cctwilight chapter 23 . 9/27
I've got you in my prayers! Be strong and keep the faith!
guest chapter 23 . 9/27
just want to thank you for sharing your stories. they are all interesting reads. i know sometimes life gets difficult but when you have faith you will be able to persevere. you need to have balance and moderation and the believe that god will always guide you. family and friends too will be your support so with all the love that surround you, i'm sure you can overcome your problems.
blue022 chapter 23 . 9/27
Prayers heading your way.
Niko8 chapter 23 . 9/27
I have complete faith that you can manage your bipolar disorder. God already blessed you with the ability and the tools; I pray that you realize what they are and are able to use them asap. God Bless You.
shaz308 chapter 23 . 9/27
I pray you have the support and love you need.
ohsugarhoney chapter 22 . 9/27
When I read the update on Chapter 21 I was like... excuse me? LOL. Faith is an important thing but as a non-Christian I believe you need a balance. Don't let it CONTROL you. I see no negative reason why fanfiction is sinful or yada-yada. I've been reading it for a long time as it's relaxing for me to sit outside by myself and chill out for an hour or two. I very much enjoy your stories and in no way are they disgusting or you should feel embarrassed by them. I mean, you've said your family even knows about them! Doesn't sound too bad to me haha. I hope you find your inner peace. Mental disorders are scary but can be managed and if you have a great support group then that's the first start. If you ever feel an impulse I say come back to this chapter and re-read it then log off the computer. xox!
texasangel75 chapter 23 . 9/27
Praying for you!
grandmachix chapter 3 . 9/27
Oh, please, please don't take your stories away. I haven't laughed so much in ages, and I don't have a computer or printer.
2,359 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »