Reviews for My Devil
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2017
Your sense of humour is ridiculously good- your ability to create unique and funny situations has made me laugh out loud several times.

Praying right now that you will feel better soon. Keep hope, that an answer will be found. Keep faith. You are a child of God, and you are loved.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2017
Ee, sending you peace and love
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
EE,
I'M going to miss your stories and your sense of humor. I understand where your coming from. Bless you
Lilamaddiequinn chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
This story right here is the most goddamn funniest story hands down I have ever read. Oh my God, I have screamed in laughter and almost peed myself a dozen times. How you come up with this stuff, I'd like to meet your muse whether it's you or someone else. Madeleine, I congratulate you on being the most amazing writer. Seriously, I have read stories but NOTHING like this. Thank you a million, billion times. Love it and love you for it.
GoreLoverGirl69 chapter 22 . 10/11/2017
Aww. I know exactly what you are talking about. I also suffer from Bipolar Disorder and yeah..it beyond sucks! I'm glad to hear that you aren't pulling your stories, for now..LOL. I love the idea of you writing about Bipolar. It would be awesome to write a character with it because with your insight it would bring them to life and help others to understand how it affects people. I honestly think it would be very therapeutic for you and would be very freeing. I truly hope you do it! I look forward to reading it! Take care, don't forget to take cleansing breaths when feeling overwhelmed, and get writing. :) xoxoxox Linda
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2017
Oh wow I was rly confused there
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2017
Christian to Christian how do you mean inappropriate? Like lemons and stuff?
Rebecca Lynn chapter 23 . 10/2/2017
That Elin is a bitch! Lol. I'm happy she is speaking on behalf of a lot of people!
I'll continue to read if you finish this story! I love it! I'll also read something new, as long as you finish it!
Mental illnesses are serious and people who are uneducated about them can get angry or annoyed with whomever has it but they are hard and for the person who has one, it can be devastating.
Get some help and come back, I'm sure a lot of people will be here still!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/1/2017
Bipolar is not funny. Not in the slightest. Whether there is a god or not, you need to seek medical attention stat!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2017
This fic is no highway to hell. Please go see your doctor!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2017
So you say that you weren't going to delete them. And now you deleted them? I really can't understand why we are put on this roller-coaster. So sad, hope you get better
Guest chapter 21 . 9/30/2017
Fanfiction is a guilt?
Lucyisthename chapter 23 . 9/30/2017
Oh my gosh! I just started reading this story & I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So sad to see it go *cries* I understand your reason. Do what's best for you. Thats what I always say. I pray to see you write more soon if you ever feel the need too. If you don't it then its fine just really sad because you are a really good author. One of the best fanfic writers there ever was!
- Lucy
Natalie18 chapter 23 . 9/30/2017
Aww that sucks that you deleted your stories! I was in the middle of one of them and it was really good. I wanted to see how it ends. I forgot the name of it but it was the one where Edward buys the dinner. And I love the story, My Devil, as well! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! You are truly an amazing writer, hopefully someday you can write more. I hope and pray that everything goes well with you with any obstacles that you may face or may be currently facing! Thank you again for being an incredible writer!
dazzleglo chapter 23 . 9/28/2017
My prayers are with you.
2,375 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »