Reviews for My Devil
mysticfighter111 chapter 17 . 2/4
The wake-up-call for Rose and Emmett made me LMAO. Where do you come up wih that and the stuffed Pearl/Earl with the band-aids?
mysticfighter111 chapter 16 . 2/4
I couldn't relax and enjoy Edward with Diablo looking on, either. After experiencing Edward's mad bedroom-skills Bella can't be blamed for being brain-dead and unable to hold a serious conversation.
mysticfighter111 chapter 15 . 2/4
Yes, Edward knows just what to say to make Bella melt.
mysticfighter111 chapter 14 . 2/4
Before taking off they should have let little Diablo into the kitchen. Rose and Emmie are unbelieveable.
mysticfighter111 chapter 13 . 2/4
Bella has the most entertaining dreams. I'm so glad Edward is persistent.
mysticfighter111 chapter 12 . 2/4
Their first kiss was all Bella could have wished for. Little kids can be gross but Edward takes it like a champ. I had my suspicions about Tanya's supposedly work-related evening-activities and I'm pretty sure she remembers seeing Edward at his father's house. It's about time Jasper gets a means to get rid of her and keep the children. I really hope I'm on the right track.
mysticfighter111 chapter 11 . 2/4
Bella better believe it. I doubt Bella and Alice will be able to stop the Rose-Hulk-marriage-train.
mysticfighter111 chapter 10 . 2/4
Good to see the very-special-friend leave the building. You made me laugh so much.
I wouldn't dare try what Edward did, I'm afraid I would smell so appetizing that the dog would like to take a bite out of me.
mysticfighter111 chapter 9 . 2/4
I think realtor-lady is even less lucky.
mysticfighter111 chapter 8 . 2/4
I know inconspicious is not Emmet's style, but Bananamobile instead of Cooter Intruder should ensure he can show off his car without being arrested. Anyway: he works fast and Rose does, too. If Emmett is afraif of an injured squirell I can't wait to see him meet Diablo.
mysticfighter111 chapter 7 . 2/4
You just can't let the poor little squirrel die without trying to help. Erward could have picked it up with the sweatshirt, but with Bella by his side something unexpected just had to happen.
mysticfighter111 chapter 6 . 2/3
Bella just can't help herself, whatever comes to mind wants out of the mouth.
mysticfighter111 chapter 5 . 2/3
From what I heard of Jared I'm not impressed. Edward showed Bella a different, caring side. Rose is right: Bella's life turned into a soap-opera and watching is so much fun.
PVV chapter 20 . 2/3
Thank you so much for this story! I loved your Edward and Bella! You're an amazing writer! I really loved you style)
mysticfighter111 chapter 4 . 2/3
Edward confessed he's interested in only her and Jake had already told her that Edward's "got it bad" for her, so they're kind of even. Question is: what will she remember in the morning? Isn't Jared due to arrive in the morning, too? Hope Edward left by then.
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »