Reviews for My Devil
sazzy123 chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes on the sequel ! Please
DanielleIAm chapter 22 . 6/19
Lol. Edward cracked me up at the end. (Of chapter 20) I liked the other ending, too bc it is ok to get a little serious sometimes, however, I'm all about this ending, as well.
I would love a sequel. I could read about all these people for forever. I wanna know what happens w Jasper/Tanya/Alice, too!

Love this story.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 6/19
This story still needs an ending. If you can tie up loose ends, that will be great. After that has happened, you can either do a sequel or some additional chapters (future takes). Truly, this is one of the funniest stories I have read in awhile. These characters get in situations that have me literally laughing out loud for minutes on end.
madgerama chapter 22 . 6/19
yes please
shorty1773 chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes! A sequel would be awesome! :)
majoppo chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes please.
rclaurel chapter 22 . 6/19
shorter novella
Leah C. Drawn chapter 22 . 6/19
I'd prefer just more chapters in the original, otherwise it might feel incomplete. Besides, personally, I dislike sequels because they always feel like they just might blow it (not you, specifically, but generally).
mari alice chapter 22 . 6/19
I think you should extend the story and I love these characters also looking forward to whatever you decide
Lisalouise chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes, please!
AndreaO22 chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes to a sequel ! I love your writing and this story!
Galathea82 chapter 22 . 6/19
Hi, I would very much like a sequel but if it includes an official ending of the story, this is a great story and I would like a great ending too. Thank you!
Vivigrl71 chapter 22 . 6/19
Yes a sequel would be awesome.
banned2010 chapter 22 . 6/19
I think a novella would be cool. I won't give up on you or this story. Color of Loneliness is one of my all-time favorites, so I know you have it in you to write this. Hope to see another chapter in whatever form it takes soon!
2,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »