Reviews for My Devil
PVV chapter 20 . 2/3
Thank you so much for this story! I loved your Edward and Bella! You're an amazing writer! I really loved you style)
mysticfighter111 chapter 4 . 2/3
Edward confessed he's interested in only her and Jake had already told her that Edward's "got it bad" for her, so they're kind of even. Question is: what will she remember in the morning? Isn't Jared due to arrive in the morning, too? Hope Edward left by then.
mysticfighter111 chapter 3 . 2/3
Ha, ha, the fun of having toddlers in the house! Whatever happens to him Edward never loses track with his one-track-mind.
mysticfighter111 chapter 2 . 2/3
I'm rooting for Edward, sooner or later she will want that orgasm.
mysticfighter111 chapter 1 . 2/3
If Bella had been chewed on by the little monster she'd probably think of compensation, too. I think he's at least going to threaten her with a law-suit and I guess the dislike is mutual.
jk chapter 6 . 1/25
So in addition to all the flaws I've already mentioned she also has adult acne and she's one of those skinny bitches that obsecces about her weight she's 110 pound for fucks sake now I wanna slap the fuck out of her ass . She's the type of girl guys fucking run from!
jk chapter 4 . 1/25
So bellas no good i n the sack,to stupid to talk to her men about what she needs,has a boyfriend she doesn't like, she's a light weight baby talking drunk, she was caught being a voyeur, and she embarrassed the duck out of herself...Edward groped her best friends ass and bell as OK with that...that's a ducking deal breaker! As soon as he used her friend to make her jealous that should have been the line in the mother fucking sand! She should never talk to his whore ass again. I have nooooo respect for this Bella..plain and fucking simple
jk chapter 2 . 1/25
This is the asshole you want with bella? He's a manwhore! And his ego is such a turn off...does he not know that all males have cocks? Or that they can learn to give orgasms? Bella needs to take control of her pussy and teach Jared to get her off
lovestwilight4evr chapter 20 . 1/14
Love this i was surprised and sad that there is no more
I love this e and b but i swear the only n depth you go is when they are having sex...thats it...so while i know the sounds they make while having sex...the person they are is superficial...i only know the outside.
What did bella expect jared to think? I mean theyve been broken up what? A few days? A week?
She is pretty dramatic but what in the heck was he thinking saying that?
Eh...kind of threw me off there...she has witnessed him having sex with someone else and then he propositions her...i dont htnk i would fall for the guy anytime.
Cina's chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Your story is so fun to read. Just having sugars time with Jasper and Tanya.
zveka chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
excellent story :) love it! I learned that while reading this story I can't drink coffee or eat because I was laughing so hard that it was dangerous for my laptop :)

Thank for writing this funny and fluffy story :)
1,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »