Reviews for My Devil
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 5/9
OMG, I thought I would pee my pants at Drunk Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 5/9
This is so funny.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 5/8
Well, he is pretty arrogant .
BookLover21340 chapter 1 . 5/7
Leah C. Drawn chapter 6 . 5/4
Woman, what are you doing to me? I seriously seriously SERIOUSLY need to study for a test that's in like less than four hours, but somehow I cannot convince myself that I have to stop reading this fic. I really love your story. I mean, Bella's great (unlike many annoying Bellas floating around in FFN), the story's hilarious and well written (I can see you're really good at spelling, syntax and the like), and I like that pervy as Bella is, she still has some degree of self-awareness. After I finish this story, I'll have to check out your other ones (PLEASE tell me you have more). Btw, I love Diablo. I also have a Chihuahua, but she's seriously adorable and super lazy.
gotitbad chapter 22 . 5/3
Can't wait for more! I laughed so hard at some points that I really think I pulled a muscle in my back! What this group could do in Vegas is dangerous!
This was a fun story! Thank you
gotitbad chapter 12 . 5/2
Oh my well I started reading this story at like 11:30 last night it now 6:20 am and I've laughed so hard at times tonight that I think I pulled muscles trying to stay quiet. I can't wait to read the rest but I need sleep.
twilover45454 chapter 20 . 4/29
Sequel pllleeeaaaassseee!
ChristianMom54 chapter 22 . 4/28
I never want you to leave them either. I laughed so hard and got lost in the story when bam I'm at the end. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Carrie Garcia chapter 22 . 4/28
That was awesome. I am so glad you will be writing a sequel.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 21 . 4/28
OK. Jumping back in to read again!
tff000 chapter 22 . 4/28
looking forward to what you come up with :)
Omg ride the hillbilly! That was an amazing chapter. I think I laughed as much as they did.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 4/28
Listen to your heart and come back as soon as you've got you writing mo jo back. This story is laugh out loud funny and I think it must be so much harder to write funny than it is to write angst. So you do what you need to do, know you are appreciated for your creative writing self. I love how this Edward and Bella grew and changed, learned about each other, and then helped each other grow, fall in love and make each other happy. We'll be here whenever you want to give us more.
1,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »