Reviews for My Devil
TheGreenPanther chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so hilarious and sexy and romantic all in one! I'm still laughing. So, umm, I'm guessing we know what he's doing to her next chapter, huh? No way will Triple N let that travesty continue. ;0)
DONNAGIRL chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Holy Moly ! Did it suddenly get hot in here or what? I gotta go get something cold to drink... If I can still walk that is.
theoddwallflower chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
*Insert "It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die" gif here*

Lord, I am turning into a jelly-like substance, this is so freakin' adorable of them.
lhw1230 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Oh my gawd! He is such a panty dropper! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thursday needs to hurry up enough of the slow burn!
fallingsnow87 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Didn't think it was possible for anything to shock Triple N...lol...
Mercyrus chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
I hope Bella hits Rose square between the eyes with a shoe...that shit is not ok!

Ah...Triple N...she's right...he's pretty damn perfect...I can't wait until she tells him about how she masturbated the first time she saw him HAHAHAHAHAHA!
timidvampire chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
oh no, wait, one moment there Miss Tease!
how can you stop there, and leave us all hanging!

And please put the puppy off the bed when they do, do the deed! LOL. x
cmandal chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Love these two - both are adorably crazy together! Can't wait for the next update! :)
tff000 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
good
shde chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Mannnn u stopped too soon
bakergirl24 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
Good morning Double E, I hope all is well. I have to say..."You're killing me smalls, you're killing me." I was giggling so hard I almost peed my pants. I thought the sunglasses and Emmett's white ass were going to do me in, but no, it didn't stop there. She had to start thinking of Julie Andrews. Whahahaha. Then again, you may be onto something. Triple N's penis might be confused for a mountain. ;)

So Daddy C is a dick. Can't wait to see what he is like. At least after words like that I hope you include him in this little love fest.

Now that the L, M, and B words are out of the way there is this little matter that needs to be taken care of...{"I… I… No one's ever done that to me before," I said, super-fast like one of those dudes on those Jimmy John's commercials.

And it was Triple N's turn to gasp…} I think Bella is going to have a really good time in the next chapter. Maybe she will be singing The hills come alive to the sound of Triple N slurping. I can't wait!

Thanks for sharing your fabulous story with us. Take care and peace. T
deranged-dreamer chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
They need a new house.
Sylvia Cullen chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
This was one of my favorite chapters as well it was so freaking cute and mushy and I just loved it. I died laughing reading Edward being traumatized by Emmett's naked behind. Hopefully we have a lot of citrusy sex next chapter and maybe a little reprimanding on Rosalie and Emmett's part. I can't wait until next week.
Taylor9901 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
I agree. My fave chapter so far. I love it. I can't wait till next week. You an awesome writer.
Kgunter34 chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
It was hysterical, love it.
2,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »