Reviews for My Devil
Charmie77 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
oh my god girl this was so incredibly good . I've missed your writing so freaking much . I love the humor to this chapter and a specially how you had add word interject The L Word the B word and the M word
gabby1017 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Yeah, sex in a tree house is earth shattering. cute.
fallingsnow87 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
So glad to see you back! I had to re-read the last chapter to refresh my memory! Amazing chapter as always! Hoping you will find some time for your other story A Street With No End. I had made a banner for you for that story...I also go by fallingsnow on fb..Welcome back! xo
dazzleglo chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
LMFAO, she's is too crazy and he loves her brand of crazy, hysterical I tell you. LOL that was some dream too!
JannalovesJess chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Best. Chapter. EVER. ! :)
ladytwime.com chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
gosh ive missed this im so glad your back and bella got to hump edward lol
GorGirl chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
All good! I love how Edward meets her crazy toe to toe! I just bought Color on Amazon - so easy with my kindle! Glad you're back with this story!
loveableklutz chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I was so excited to see this update! It was great as always :)
jack'smom chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Of course I liked it. This story makes me laugh out loud. Thank you for that, I'm not usually that affected. Just seeing the update in my inbox makes me smile. Thanks so much for writing and brightening my day!
fepattz chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
EE., i Would love to get CoL copy!
Deirdrah chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Yay a new chapter! please don't make me wait this long again... I love Bella and her crazyness
Deirdrah chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Please update! I loved every bit of it and I want more Triple N!
BelleBiter chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Lady, the next time you post a chapter that funny you need to add a warning to the top. God, I hope my keyboard keeps working after I sprayed it. You are absolutely hilarious.
Melonburst05 chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
please update!
lovingrobpatz chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Loved the story. I haven't laugh so hard reading any stories like I did reading yours. And Edward he is so freaking cute, and stupid for listening to Bella with the whole Road kill scene. I thought I was going to die laughing. My kids were looking at me like I had three heads. I'm definitely checking out any other stories you may have. You are a very entertaining author and I love you for it!
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »