Reviews for My Devil
DONNAGIRL chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I am loving this story! It's been a long time since I've laughed so much.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! And Tanya-bitch and jasper?! I would like it real good if this is will be a Jasper-Alice thing..please?
caz12771 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Still reading and loving every second of this craziness. Bella is hilarious and Edward is so damn hot and sexy and sweet and... Gah, I fricking adore him.
Can't wait for more :)
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Yay! Was so surprised to see this updated. What a good surprise after a sucky day. Thanks!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
great chapter :)
jansails chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Ummmm...
What about Diablo?
jansails/jan2
JayNahNah chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
I LOVE the chapter! Nice flow, great dialogue, fantastic visuals. Hit the nail on the head!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
loved it!
dreampills chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
thanks for the update!
trisha63 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Oh gal you have just made my night, day, week, well you get the point! I have so missed my Devilward and his crazy Bella! Just as always, this chapter had be laughing so hard I was crying and gasping for breath. It was also incredibly beautiful as both are totally not afraid to admit their feelings for each other and the L word was seriously hinted at by both of them, and I am quite sure they will be actually saying they love each other very, very soon. So jealous that Bella with have Triple N all alone in a hotel room, all night long! Hope all is well with you and can't wait to see what happens next for our beloved couple. Take care, Trisha :}
keyecullen chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Loving Diablo. we just got a new puppy and I had to snap a photo of her laying just how you described Diablo here.

I love the banter between these too. They are humorous.

Cracked up at the Sound of Music reference.

"Privates mowed"...good one!

Why did she have Diablo locked up in the pantry? LOL

Laughed at "Emmie" and the apparent urge to vomit upon hearing that.

Hmmm...betting Edward is going to have to get rid of his couch by donating it or better yet, burning it. LOL

Who wouldn't want to be rescued by Triple N?

Loved the chapter. It was a nice end to a somewhat crappy day.
KatherineHale chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
I'm really glad you updated! Poor Bella, she won't be able to go into her kitchen again! Lol:)
Love Edward, he's so sweet and sexy, gah just perfect! Please update again soon!
angelari7 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
They do take Bella for granted specially jasper :
Femme921 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
So glad you're back! These two crack me up. Looking forward to next chapter. :)
Taylor9901 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Omg. I love this story. I hope you keep it going.
1,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »