Reviews for My Devil
ruinedbyrob chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
So happy to have you back! Poor Bella, every where she turns there's fornication happening within her eye sight. Looks like she's about to her chance for a little fun!

You always make me laugh and this chapter had me rolling on the floor.

shaz308 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Great to see an update on this story. Looking forward to their relationship entering the next level, thanks.
theoddwallflower chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Lol, both of them are extremely hilarious, bickering for one second and made up in the next one.
goldeneyegirl2781 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
when are you updating? this is really good and juicy. love love love it.
trisha63 chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Hey, gal, I was just thinking about the wonderfully crazy little love story today and wondered what happened to it. I love all of your stories and you books, but this nutty story held a special spot for me as I have never read something that made me laugh like a loon, and this story made me laugh so hard I had to take my glasses off and wipe tears. I know you are probably busy writing another fantastic book, but hope you plan on finishing this amazing gem. Take care, Trisha :}
DeeBee7 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Oh Bella, what a conundrum! I say dump the boyfriend (if she's not in love and doesn't see a future with him, why not?) and accept Edwards "settlement"!

Aaah I feel for Bella, everyone has an embarrassing sex shop story, right? I worked in one that has a bizarre policy of putting a lollipop in the bag with your purchase, so Bella's experience could have been that strange!

Hilarious chapter!

DeeBee7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
*sigh* Why are the super sexy ones always assholes?! Lol

I'm with Bella, the table head was HOT! I sense a Bella-buffet spread out on Edwards table in the future...hmm?

Love the "I'm so fucking happy I shit rainbows" mug, I need to find me one of those!

Great story.

Leslie E chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Madeline, I can't help but ask if you plan to continue this little story. I know you have been busy publishing Color of Loneliness (which I have in both parts on my Nook). But this story is hands down one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever read, and would love to see more! Good luck and thanks so much for sending me the advance e-mail copy of Color of Forgiveness,

Leslie Ellis
Guest chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
OMG! I just started reading your story and LOVE IT! I couldn't stop laughing and omg was it sexy as hell. But you haven't updated in a while "Sad" ;-( Please please please update this story, I love these two, especially Bella, she is just so funny and refreshing. Please update, please...Thank you for sharing this story with us. Narcy
L581G8 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
This is such a hilarious story! I don't know how you come up with this but it really cracked me up. Love it! Can't wait for more, hope you update soon x
Chandler Morgan chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
UNG! You're fucking killing me! I love it! I sooooooo missed you! Don't make us wait so long, it's torturous and unfair. I'll die if he's just playing her to get in her pants, but he seems so convincing. I don't blame her for being confused.
theoddwallflower chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Going to hunt Jasper with rusty spoon. Lord.
twiannfav chapter 13 . 3/21/2013