Reviews for My Devil
Moltz chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Edward sure is a smooth talker when it comes to convincing Bella that she is what he wants.
I chuckled at his description of Leah, realtor with the artificial touch. Haha.
That was quite the furious fight of hurt feelings and fast make up between Emmett and Rose. Poor Edward's eyes. Haha.
Will Bella take full advantage of her new fortunate surroundings at a hotel?
alliz chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
OMG! I loooooove this! Now that I've found it, I WILL stalk the shit out of you for updates! How far along is the next chap? I started it yesterday, and have been up all night reading!
LuckiLuci chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
This fic was recommended to me and I totally love it. Its made me laugh so much and I love your version of both Bella and Edward they really bounce off one another. Hope you update again soon because like many readers I'm sure I cant wait for the next chapter xx
mdsngrc chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
I am loving this so much! I cant freaking wait for the next chapter! So excited! !
mdsngrc chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Laughing so hard that he did that!
Maya D. Whitlock chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
*gasp* Poor Bella. Her kitchen is ruined! Thankfully she has Edward to smack the matches away. Can't wait to read more!
d2woodworth chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
I am so happy your back! Your writing is fantastic and you crack me up! I love these characters and I cant wait for more!
dragonbeauty chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love this story!
betsmecullen chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
This is a really good chapter. I could just see Diablo snoring between them. LOL

I would loooove to see Bella go off on Tanya. Please, please, PLEEEEEAASE write a really biting scene with Bella tearing Tanya a new one. Please?!

Oh, by the way, Rosalie is drinking Chocolate Whipped Vodka by Pinnacle. Yum!

Can't wait for the "fun" to begin. It's about time Triple N and our fair Bella finally take it to the next level.

Write on and update when you can!
cyndi407 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
thx to FB i found this story...you constantly have me cracking up...lol
lhw1230 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Please continue this story! It makes me laugh so much and I want to see where these two go. Don't take long updating please! Love this story!
SLKerouac chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Bella and Edward fall asleep on the couch with the dog in between them. Edward really didn't sleep much because of the dog and the noises. Edward continues just looking at Bella and she then tells him to stop staring. They talk and kiss but then the kids wake up. Edward leaves and Bella gets dressed and dresses and feeds the kids. Jasper comes over and Bella lays into him about being taken advantage of. Jasper tells her that the is sorry and she is the only one that he has. Edward had told Bella that he had things to do and that he was going out with the guys. Bella's at home and she calls Rose to apologize. There is something wrong and then Rose tells Bella that she is coming over and bringing booze. Rose comes and then she starts crying. Rose is drinking. Bella is staying sober. Rose explained to Bella what happened between her and Emmett. Rose is drunk by now and then Bella hears a lot of noise. She looks out at Edward's house and see Edward and Emmett with a bunch of other guys. Emmett is banging on Bella's door for Rose. Bella calls Edward. Things are talked about and ended with Emmett talking to Rose. The next thing is Rose and Emmett are gone. Bella asked Edward to look and he comes out telling her that you don't want to look or know what is going on. Bella is upset again. She feels so taken advantage of and just wants to leave. Edward takes her to his house and all she sees is the realtor all over the house. Edward then tells her that he taking her back to her house to pack a bag and they will go somewhere together. He is giving her five minutes to do that. She thinks about it and takes off running up the stairs. Where does Edward and Bella go? What happened with Emmett and Rose? When does Bella come home? What does she find? Does Jasper do something about his family life? Does he get rid of Tanya? What does Edward do to keep Bella in his life? Next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
I don't care when you update just keep them coming! Loved it!
Enchanting Lilly chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
I kind of think my mind works like your Bella because In my mind I am saying I would love to ride him into the sunset. I really can't wait till next chapter so hurry I'm not getting any younger my mind might think I'm 25 but my body isn't and I want to read this story before I ride into the sunset and I don't mean on Edward. Love your writing and your sense of humor.

Lilly
Enchanting Lilly chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Well I'm thinking you have had me laughing my ass off for most of this story and I love it. Second he could have me in a tree house, play house, dog house, my house of course we would have to kick the old man out and turn the lights off because I look better in the dark. But I am like fine wine that has be perfectly aged. I am so glad someone told me about your story I think I just found a new favorite author. That is it for now need to read last chapter.

Lilly