Reviews for My Devil
timidvampire chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
now , that was some kiss!

Loved the snotty sneeze... but what's Tanya's story? xx
slc6548 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
OMG - its really hot in here!
That was well worth the wait.
Some idiot taught my youngest son "the blow your nose like a farmer" thing - just freakin nasty - you know put a finger on the side of one nostrel and blow the snot out - he's 15 and still does it sometimes - just want to beat him!
swell1 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
That was great! I love these two and I can't wait to see what other crazy shinanigans are coming up.
kikirev chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Words can't express how much I love this story. I luuuuuv how they laugh together. It is so rare to find in stories..probably because it's hard to write. You have a gift. Funny, sexy, entertaining and poignant. Awesome stuff. Even groovy (for disco Alice :-)

I had 3 in diapers for a little while so lots of funny and gross. I just ran around in an endless circle of wipin' tushies and noses, lol. I knew it was time to potty train my son when he took off his own poo poo diaper and smeared it on the walls and carpet at my mother-in-laws. That was fun.
MDtwiwriter chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
That was good. The most unconventional first date, first kiss, first almost sexy times I've read. :D

I just stopped wearing silk. Every time I put on a silk blouse or dress my daughter would put sticky hands on it or rub drool or snoot on it. Yeah, good times. :)
gjficfan chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Threats? Moi? Surely you jest lol.

So much awesomeness in this chapter. I think it's one of my faves of this whole story.

1. Jack making the mad dash for the toy closet was probably my favorite part.

2. Love Diablo's crazy ass too.

3. LOVE your Alice! She gets such a bad rap in fanfics. Really enjoyed this more level-headed version.

4. The kiss: I will quote a popular song from a few years back: "It's on fire, up in here, it's burning up, on fire!" lol HOT hot hot!

Great job as always.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Fucking FINALLY! Jeez Bella, slow much?

Kids.. gross...

THis first date/kiss was beyond my expectations _ I kinda.. wanna know more about the Tanya thing D: Stupid hoebag!

Please, for my sake, update soon! 3
IThinkINeededThat chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Gotta watch out for those Cullen boys. They trap you!

OMG! Tell me Carlisle did not have an affair with Tanya! Cause that's just gross.

ahhh, well worth the wait.
nana141414 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
best story everrr!
sfspeedy chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
holy shite! Uber-sexy and funny as hell! I've missed 3N. The end result of the date trumps all the snot.
KACULLEN chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Hmmm... I work at a daycare center so I could give a long list of funny/gross moments. I think one of the grossest moments was when I gave one of the babies their bottle and when she was done she projectile vomited the whole thing on me. I had to go home and change.

Looks like Bella is finally pulling her head out of her ass when it comes to Edward. Now she just needs to get off Rose and Emmett's back. Serioulsy Alice and Edward understand that they are adults and can make their own choices. If Bella keeps harping on this it may cause Rose to distance herself.

I am kind of pissed at Jasper. It's not fair of him to expect Bella to just drop everything everytime he needs a babysitter. I really didn't like that Tanya was already on the way over when he called, like they just assumed she could do it and didn't give her a choice. They are taking advantage of Bella and it's not ok.

Oh and major yuck with Tanya and Edward's dad.
rolsiepolsie chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
holy crap! that was amazing! i love love love this story so much!
98765 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Awesome chapter, you are so funny! I eagerly await updates!
LiLi82 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
love it
Twisted Musalih chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I am so happy that Edward didnt sleep with Tanya.I hope Jasper wises up about her
1,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »