Reviews for My Devil
BurchGirl chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Oh my! The end was amazing. The whole chapter was amazing. I've missed these two! More. Please. Soon. :]
Brighteyes109 chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FINALLY!
I am so happy to see an update, and even HAPPIER at that ending! I also noticed that this story does not have NEARLY enough reviews for how amazing it is, so I just have to leave you one. Ah, I was so happy when I got the email about the update... you should do that more often :)
So you are so cool and I love this story and everything!
anomiegirl chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I just found this story and it is hilarious and hot!
sarahsauruswrex chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Ok, totally gross moment here...my son was 5? I think? We were at a friend's house for dinner...who, by the way, did NOT have children. Anyway, we're eating a lovely dinner she cooked and Isaiah (outta NoWheresville) starts gagging and throwing up. Now, the only thing I can do, because I don't want to use her beautiful linen napkins OR her mother's china, is cup my hands under his mouth and wait for the puke. Yep. I just sat there until he was done. There was minimal spillage. I mean, he had some in his lap, but I got most of it with my hands. That's hardcore motherhood, for ya! lmao
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter hun.
Grace Lacey chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
omg i love them.
tff000 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
so good. always fun and amusing :)
GorGirl chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Best first date ever! What better way to get to know someone than to babysit an infant and toddler together. I bet she has a little more empathy for Rose now, too! You are so good at comedy! It's not forced, and it's funny as heck!
Gidget922 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Thank you Thank you Thank you i love it
JaneRewritten chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I just love this story! 33 i cant wait for the next chapter!
RTP4ME chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Yay!
Unhang your head! That was great!
Funny & hawt & funny.
I'm stealing "overheated coocharacha".
I don't have any kiddos of my own but my niece and nephew are pretty awesome and hilarious. They invented there own spice. "fresh&bruno" it's basically salt and pepper in it's own shaker. Where the hell do they think of these things? Idk
What a great day for my imagination of a great Gucci suit.
Okay back to the endless Rob photos!
Suit Rob is unreal.
Xo
RTP4ME
bella0609 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
With Bella's crazy life it's no wonder that they didn't make it out to a date! I think it's sweet that Edward hung around and helped her. I love the scene with both the kids on their chests and the band-aids on their faces and they are grinning at each other - priceless :) Loved the update!
Yes, I have been reading your new story ASWNE and Love that too!
number one fan chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
omg good and super funny story keep on updating because it awesome. please update soon.
trisha63 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Well, that chapter update was well worth the wait! Edward is clearly outside of his comfort zone with children yet he chose to stay and babysit because he truly wanted to be with Bella, no matter what the situation was. That clearly sent the message to Bella that he wanted more than just a quick screw. Jack and Raine are such sweeties! But I would be absolutely pissed with Jasper as he used her and just assumed she would watch his children. Now I wonder what Tanya was up to with Edward's father? My son always had sinus infections when he was very young and during the night he would sneeze and his sinuses would drain, so when I would go to get him the next morning the stuff would be everywhere on him, his clothes and sheets. Totally gross! Okay I am off to read your new story, and I can not wait to see what happens next on this one. Take care, Trisha :}
Micki Martini chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Best. First. Kiss. Ever.
I always enjoy your use of alliteration :)
You would think I'd have a great gross kid story of my own but I can't think of one. The best I've heard was my cousin's kid who ate the intact raisins out of his own poopy diaper. That's f*cking gross.
1,817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »