Reviews for My Devil
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Update soon!
FrenzyforEric chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Best first kiss ever? hell yah!
Loved it, they are too cute together!
Please update soon!
Chicsarah chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Wow! That first kiss was one for the record books!
Angeltales321 chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
I love the story. I'm looking forward to the next chapyer! :D
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Wow absolutely amazing job! I cannot wait for more so update real soon! Please and thank you very very much! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
BurchGirl chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Oh my! The end was amazing. The whole chapter was amazing. I've missed these two! More. Please. Soon. :]
Brighteyes109 chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
I am so happy to see an update, and even HAPPIER at that ending! I also noticed that this story does not have NEARLY enough reviews for how amazing it is, so I just have to leave you one. Ah, I was so happy when I got the email about the update... you should do that more often :)
So you are so cool and I love this story and everything!
anomiegirl chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I just found this story and it is hilarious and hot!
sarahsauruswrex chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Ok, totally gross moment son was 5? I think? We were at a friend's house for dinner...who, by the way, did NOT have children. Anyway, we're eating a lovely dinner she cooked and Isaiah (outta NoWheresville) starts gagging and throwing up. Now, the only thing I can do, because I don't want to use her beautiful linen napkins OR her mother's china, is cup my hands under his mouth and wait for the puke. Yep. I just sat there until he was done. There was minimal spillage. I mean, he had some in his lap, but I got most of it with my hands. That's hardcore motherhood, for ya! lmao
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter hun.
Grace Lacey chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
omg i love them.
tff000 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
so good. always fun and amusing :)
GorGirl chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Best first date ever! What better way to get to know someone than to babysit an infant and toddler together. I bet she has a little more empathy for Rose now, too! You are so good at comedy! It's not forced, and it's funny as heck!
Gidget922 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Thank you Thank you Thank you i love it
JaneRewritten chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I just love this story! 33 i cant wait for the next chapter!
1,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »