Reviews for My Devil
JaneRewritten chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I just love this story! 33 i cant wait for the next chapter!
RTP4ME chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Unhang your head! That was great!
Funny & hawt & funny.
I'm stealing "overheated coocharacha".
I don't have any kiddos of my own but my niece and nephew are pretty awesome and hilarious. They invented there own spice. "fresh&bruno" it's basically salt and pepper in it's own shaker. Where the hell do they think of these things? Idk
What a great day for my imagination of a great Gucci suit.
Okay back to the endless Rob photos!
Suit Rob is unreal.
bella0609 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
With Bella's crazy life it's no wonder that they didn't make it out to a date! I think it's sweet that Edward hung around and helped her. I love the scene with both the kids on their chests and the band-aids on their faces and they are grinning at each other - priceless :) Loved the update!
Yes, I have been reading your new story ASWNE and Love that too!
number one fan chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
omg good and super funny story keep on updating because it awesome. please update soon.
trisha63 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Well, that chapter update was well worth the wait! Edward is clearly outside of his comfort zone with children yet he chose to stay and babysit because he truly wanted to be with Bella, no matter what the situation was. That clearly sent the message to Bella that he wanted more than just a quick screw. Jack and Raine are such sweeties! But I would be absolutely pissed with Jasper as he used her and just assumed she would watch his children. Now I wonder what Tanya was up to with Edward's father? My son always had sinus infections when he was very young and during the night he would sneeze and his sinuses would drain, so when I would go to get him the next morning the stuff would be everywhere on him, his clothes and sheets. Totally gross! Okay I am off to read your new story, and I can not wait to see what happens next on this one. Take care, Trisha :}
Micki Martini chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Best. First. Kiss. Ever.
I always enjoy your use of alliteration :)
You would think I'd have a great gross kid story of my own but I can't think of one. The best I've heard was my cousin's kid who ate the intact raisins out of his own poopy diaper. That's f*cking gross.
ECmyRomeo chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Omg that was fantabulous! Please tell me you'll be updating soon. I beg you don't take another two months. I love this fic and you
frostedglaze chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Tanya has a dinner work thing...right, on a Friday night. That home wrecking whore! Why would she be afraid of seeing Edward? Unless she was having an affair, with his married father. Besides, always taking advantage of Bella, Jasper seems like a sweet naive guy. He has to divorce Tanya, and with her whoring she will never get any money.
Everleigh Allen chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
One of the most embarrassing moments was when my daughter sat in the cart at Costco as we were checking out grunting and turning red trying to . with horrible smells.
Lol. And band aids come off nice and easy with a cotton ball soaked of rubbing alcohol. Most peeps don't know that and rip those suckers off.
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
No! she and Alice have to plot on how to get Jasper divorced.
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
There are tons of beautiful people in the world. But you're is he calling her not beautiful? I would have bonked him on the head.
pnkats chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Uh yeah they need to move much further along!
dazzleglo chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Lmao the dog and Alice. Alice is right she should mind her own business about Rose. Finally they've progressed very hot. I hope Carlisle isn't cheating that would be sad.
shde chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
OMG this is so great!

Also I remember this 1 time my son threw up all over his nanny's face right before we were leaving to go out to a family dinner. I tried to warn her but she didn't listen. She was stained & stinky through out dinner.
vickie l chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
i really like this story, funny and hot. good combination.

i love sneezes like Jack's, i find them kind of fascinating, so much stuff but where does it come from?!

1,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »