Reviews for My Devil
sillygirl100 chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
I love this story and didn't get to finish Color of loneliness...so could I please have a copy? Thank you!
EDDIEBOYLOVER chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
I'm in looooooooovvvee with this story! :))
hismysticmuse chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
I lol'd, I love Bella and her attachment issues. Ps a cotton ball doused with rubbing alcohol dabbed on the outside of the bandage makes the band aid come off easily.
Gidget922 chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
you never cease to amazing me with your writing i've prayed for more on this story and you delivered i'm sorry your computer has crazy issues as you wrote me on FB.. maybe just maybe it's meant too it's a special computer and your a special human being, who dreams up " My Devil" This chapter is creative writing at it's very best

mimimgr chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
oh loved it :) happy edward came back after Bella's hot and cold moment, and cleared everything up... that he's on the same page. :) ps: thanks for letting us know about your book being only 0.99c on amazon... gonna have to buy it.
caz12771 chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
I've just got up to date with this fic and have to tell you how much I love it. Sorry I haven't reviewed before now but I've just devoured all 13 chapters today and was so hooked I couldn't resist just hitting next.
I love the characters you've created soooo much; Bella is a scream and had me rolling in fits of giggles regularly, Emmett, Rose and Alice are all fabulously funny too, Diablo the fugly devil dog is awesome and reminds me of a dog we used to own, and Triple N... well that man is just all kinds of sexy, he's so sweet and hot and damn perfect for Bella.
Thanks so much for sharing this amazingly funny story with us, it's made me laugh so much and has seriously brightened up my very dismal, boring Saturday :D
kickedbckntn chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
The knee to the balls was priceless. And I am so reieved it was not ALICE on that table. And I can't wait for the next chapter.
Stellybelle chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
A really fun story! Laughing out loud, I love this Edward and this Bella!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
Color of Loneliness is for sale on Amazon?! See my computer dies for almost a year and this is the kinda stuff I miss! *pout* I'm gonna have to go look it up! I'm so happy for you! Yay!

Okay, i can seriously get used to Edward & Bella making out like this! So freakin' HOT! I love how Edward is so forceful & respectful all at the same time... I was expecting him to push his suit & Bella would've loved it, but he just held her in his arms all night long *sigh* I also got a kick out of them talking about love and marriage and babies... gotta have more of that!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
I'm so glad that Alice stood up to Bella for Rosalie... and I wanted to hug Alice when she let show some of her pain from unrequited love of Jasper... But I still got a kick outta her sicking Diablo on her, LOL!

Okay, I have to say... it's weird that Edward was not more worried about his fathers involvement with Tanya... I'm dying to hear more on this & meet this Carlisle & Esme that produced devil-ward ;)

Wow, what a kiss! I mean, any kiss that comes with an orgasm is already stellar & a kiss with passion like that is even better, but that it was so not the perfect romantic moonlit kiss of novels but instead inspired by an everyday situation involving kids and their bodily fluids, makes this kiss one for the record books! I totally LOVED it!
keyecullen chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
So worth the wait for the is chapter! I laughed til I had tears in my eyes. Bella's little cray-cray rant was a scream. There was so much in the is chappie that I loved. But when Edward said that he thought about the M and B words in reference to her? Swoonsville!

Can't wait to read what happens next!

Keye
SLKerouac chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Bella is so funny. She is laying with Edward half on her. She can't breathe very well and she sees the bandaids on Edward face. She is laughing so hard that tears are coming out of her eyes and Edward does not know what is happening. Edward start laughing also. Next Bella pulls one bandaid from his forehead and the next one from his cheek. That last one hurt and Edward told her to do it slow. He was trying to see if Bella got what he was saying. He loved being close to Bella but she was so afraid that she would get hurt by Edward. She liked him but... She got up and took Raine up to her bed. Bella had Edward lay Patrick on the couch. Bella asked Edward to leave. He really didn't want to but went. A little later he showed up at the door. Bella was surprised. Edward got back into the house. Even the dog was happy to see him. Bella was trying to tell Edward that they couldn't have sex because she has a problem of getting attached. Then she tried the L word, then the M word and finally the B word. Edward figured out what she was talking about and he told her that he did not have a problem with any of the words. That he was thinking about those same words about her. The next thing was that they were falling asleep on the couch. Bella had this dream and it was really strange. She woke up and realized that nothing like her dream had happened and snuggled back to Edward with him throwing a leg over her. Back to sleep she went. What happens when they wake up together? Will Patrick come down and jump on them? Watch them? Put more bandaids on their face? What happens when Jazz come and picks up the children? Does he talk with Edward? What will Edward say to Bella to make her more at ease with him and wanting a relationship with her? What will Bella's reaction be? Next chapter!
vivalarye chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Love, marriage and babies, oh my! These 2 are so cute. Loved it
tessa90 chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
Loved it. To be honest I've just reread it all because I'd forgotten where it was but I'm all caught up and waiting for more x
slc6548 chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
She is like the craziest wacho and so damn funny! Excellent chapter - glad to have you back!
1,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »