Reviews for My Devil
KACULLEN chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Cute chapter. I can't wait to see what happens at the hotel :)

I did think Rose was kind of bitch though and I think she should have been the one her knees begging for forgiveness instead of Emmett. What she said about his job was awful and cruel. I can't believe Emmett wasn't angry at her for that, I know he was super drunk when he showed up but still you think he would have some anger.

Update soon!
Jennifer Marie chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I'm still reading and have been from the beginning, so please, update soon! Love this story and have always kept it on Alert just in case you updated :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
amazing... loved every word
SunflowerFran chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
I LOVE this story. Have been reading on my Kindle.
These two are like oil and water, Lucy and Ricky ... they clash but they are going to mix very soon
They are just adorable, and Bella is a mass and a mess of worry about her feelings for Edward, and her past experiences. I just love how adorable they are together.
She can't see the forest through the trees, but he has it all figured out!
me chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
cant wait
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
believe me I am just as much fun reading along with you...I would have so made him go back after the squirrel...oh yea
sherylb chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Yes! I am glad she told him of her jealousy over the realtor. Also glad that Edward mentioned the "L" "M" and "B" words.
Anon chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter, love to read the next one!
sharkjumper chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
So Bella labeled Ed a perv because he's had sex without love? Ugh... I can't stand this Bella. And that dog makes me wanna strangle something...
kysouza3123 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I missed this story! So glad you updated and cant wait for the next.. So much happening between E&B.
DONNAGIRL chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I am loving this story! It's been a long time since I've laughed so much.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! And Tanya-bitch and jasper?! I would like it real good if this is will be a Jasper-Alice thing..please?
caz12771 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Still reading and loving every second of this craziness. Bella is hilarious and Edward is so damn hot and sexy and sweet and... Gah, I fricking adore him.
Can't wait for more :)
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Yay! Was so surprised to see this updated. What a good surprise after a sucky day. Thanks!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013