Reviews for My Devil
Dumptruck chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
I hope she acts all cool and composed because sometimes that comes of as more intimidating and hard core then going of your nut:D Please update soon!
RobLes chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Earl the Squirel.. You crack me up! Kick the hoochie to the curb Triple N! Excited to find out what everyone's reactions are! Update soon!
Rae1990 chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Oh my goodness! Sooo interesting. I wonder what Bella is going to do.. Or better yet, what is edward going to do? Please update soon! Also, I hope you update color of lonliness sooner than later I'm on the edge waiting for it lol! X
JannalovesJess chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
"Because I had a front row seat to a bratwurst booty call."

How do you come up with that stuff? :D

RobandKrislove chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
this stupid chick can go to hell. Edward and Bella just had an cute moment I hope Edward tells her she should go away and I hope he wouldnt do anything to hurt her feelings. ahhh it is exciting cant wait for the next chapter xx
JollyJoker94 chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
OMG Please update fast! I need to know what happends and what Edward does! Thanks for the update:D
pnkats chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Uh Bella is in for it bad now! Will Edward do it?
ladytwi30 chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
1st missed you and bella crazy with Earl lol so bella get off the couch claim your man
LiLi82 chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Love it
sfspeedy chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
do you have the best time writing this story? Cuz I have the best time reading it. Thank you for the update, I'd missed triple N. Looking forward to the next one.
kikyoisaBYOTCH chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Sweet baby Jesus this story is amazing... Please write more soooooon cuz I wanna see how Triple N deals with this... Floozy!
sw777 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
It has been forever since you updated this! This story is completely hilarious.
trisha63 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Oh gal you do not know just how much I have missed you! I can have the absolute worst day and be in the most horrible mood and read one of your chapter updates and absolutly fall apart laughing. It had been a while since you updated, so I went back to the last chapter and OMG I laughed incredibly hard all over again and by the time I finished this one I litterly could not breath. I went through I don't know how many tissues as I was actually crying I was laughing so hard. I swear Bella has the craziest mental ramblings I have ever heard, and add into that crazy Emmett and bitchy Rose and well you have a wild party going on. What I don't understand is why they havn't acted on their very obvious physical attraction, seriously why fight it! I sure hope Edward sends the realtor bimbo packing so he and Bella can get back to business! Please don't keep us waiting long on that clifie. Take care, Trisha :}
Melonburst05 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
SOOOO happy to see that you updated. It's funny, I've actually been thinking about this fic the past couple of days and then *poof* an update. This is one of my favorite fics out there. Mostly because of how funny and lighthearted it is, but I also just love the characters. It's so easy to love this Edward, which leads to such an interesting conflict that I'm having.

Personally, I don't think I could ever have a relationship with someone that I've seen be intimate with someone else. I would just never be able to forget what I saw, and neither will Bella. That would be impossible. The memory would always haunt me, and I'm sure it will haunt Bell too. SO, I'm happy that we are now seeing Bella start to face this conflict. I'm so interested to see how not only she will handle this situation but how Edward will as well. I really hope he's sensitive to the fact that it upsets Bella. I hate reading Edwards that get to be a manwhore and never understand what the big deal is.

I, of course, do not blame Edward for being with the slut in the beginning because he did not know Bella at the time. It's truly an unfortunate turn of events that Bella had to witness what she did since they are growing so close. Edward seems like a truly wonderful guy and I love his interactions with Bella. I actually feel a bit bad for him, because it's obvious that he has formed some fairly serious feelings for Bella and he will now have to deal with what Bella saw.

GOD...why did it have to be such hardcore sex too! I mean...he did everything with actually makes ME a little sick to my stomach.

I'm really starting to ramble now. Anyways..I really hope you update soon, especially after ending the chapter the way you did. I HAVE to know what happens next!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
I busted out laughing at the end of this chapter! You are an amazing writer :) I loved this chapter :)
1,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »