Reviews for My Devil
Micki Martini chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Best. First. Kiss. Ever.
I always enjoy your use of alliteration :)
You would think I'd have a great gross kid story of my own but I can't think of one. The best I've heard was my cousin's kid who ate the intact raisins out of his own poopy diaper. That's f*cking gross.
ECmyRomeo chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Omg that was fantabulous! Please tell me you'll be updating soon. I beg you don't take another two months. I love this fic and you
frostedglaze chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Tanya has a dinner work thing...right, on a Friday night. That home wrecking whore! Why would she be afraid of seeing Edward? Unless she was having an affair, with his married father. Besides, always taking advantage of Bella, Jasper seems like a sweet naive guy. He has to divorce Tanya, and with her whoring she will never get any money.
Everleigh Allen chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
One of the most embarrassing moments was when my daughter sat in the cart at Costco as we were checking out grunting and turning red trying to . with horrible smells.
Lol. And band aids come off nice and easy with a cotton ball soaked of rubbing alcohol. Most peeps don't know that and rip those suckers off.
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
No! she and Alice have to plot on how to get Jasper divorced.
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
There are tons of beautiful people in the world. But you're bewitching...so is he calling her not beautiful? I would have bonked him on the head.
pnkats chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Uh yeah they need to move much further along!
dazzleglo chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Lmao the dog and Alice. Alice is right she should mind her own business about Rose. Finally they've progressed very hot. I hope Carlisle isn't cheating that would be sad.
shde chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
OMG this is so great!

Also I remember this 1 time my son threw up all over his nanny's face right before we were leaving to go out to a family dinner. I tried to warn her but she didn't listen. She was stained & stinky through out dinner.
vickie l chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
i really like this story, funny and hot. good combination.

i love sneezes like Jack's, i find them kind of fascinating, so much stuff but where does it come from?!

thanks
welsh wizard chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
love me laugh and made my day! x
WiltshireGlo chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Loved Triple N with band aids on his face getting down and dirty with Bella! ,,,and clueless Jasoer deserves all the shit he gets for dumping on Bella constantly!
Lahragal chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Loved the chapter!
My gross out child story is that my son, while getting his diaper changed (thankfully by his daddy) shit across the room and covered everything. The hubby was screaming, the child was crying and all I could do was fall over laughing.
timidvampire chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
now , that was some kiss!

Loved the snotty sneeze... but what's Tanya's story? xx
slc6548 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
OMG - its really hot in here!
That was well worth the wait.
Some idiot taught my youngest son "the blow your nose like a farmer" thing - just freakin nasty - you know put a finger on the side of one nostrel and blow the snot out - he's 15 and still does it sometimes - just want to beat him!
2,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »