Reviews for My Devil
pattie g chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
You crack me up. I laughed so hard this chapter. My eyes were about to have a sex seizure, And my eyes started fucking him again. I had no control over them whatsoever. F'N perfect.
lobsters4ever1 chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
He's so sweet. I love how he keeps trying for her. I don't know how she hasn't wrapped herself areound him like koala in a eucalyptus tree.

Geesh, if only I knew what he was thinking ... ;)
lobsters4ever1 chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Edward really is sweet. I wouldn't have expected that when we first met him.

I love the UST at the end of this chapter. I really wish one of them would cave and jump the other.

I would love to know what Edward's thinking. jsjs ;)
lobsters4ever1 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Oh, the insanity. Bella's crazy but Emmett is certifiable. I felt bad for Edward. He was the one bitten and he's pining for Bella.

Have I mentioned how much I would LOVE an EPOV? ;)
wanderingsoul92 chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
yes, Bella, you are that girl...i can't wait to see how bella tries to stop rose's wedding...awesome story, keep writing
keyecullen chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
It is both a blessing and a curse...getting caught up with this story. A blessing? Yes well, I am caught up. A curse? Well, now I cannot fly to the next chappie like I have been doing! LOL!

Dirtysville Road with Edward? Um...where do I sign up?

Bella's internal monologue about what a first kiss should be and shouldn't be? *howls with laughter*

Um...yes...Edward does have a point:

"That's bullshit," he said as he took a step closer to me. "I've slept in your bed with you, helped you undress, I've seen your underwear, and you've already named my cock. We're way past the 'I barely know you' stage."

Emmett asked Rose to marry him and she is considering it? That must be some penis he has on him! ROTFLMAO!

She. Said. Yes? *laughs so hard that tears are in my eyes*

Screw the second girl story...I want to hear about the first one. LOL

Oh I do so hope that you are feverishly writing the next chappie!

Can't wait to read what happens next!

keyecullen chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
"I'll call you later?" WTH was HE thinking? LOL

Oh good save Edward! You will live to see another night! ROTF!

I love that they completely lose it with laughter when they are together.

Hmmm...what was Rose hiding? A tattoo that said "Property of Emmett Cullen" on her butt? LMAO!

All this:

This man had pulled a Clooney for me. He'd rubbed a Big Mac all over himself so that my devil dog would like him. What kind of a man does that? An amazing, thoughtful, astonishing man who just so happened to be missing a fuck buddy. I wondered if he was taking any applications for that position. Because I was more than ready to apply.

Oh Em Gee this was a great chapter!

keyecullen chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Inquiring minds want to know:

How in the hell did you go from hating him to fucking him in a supply closet in a matter of fifteen minutes?

This story completely cracks me up! Do you not just giggle your butt off while writing it? LOL

Love how Emmett stuck out his hand and said "nice to meet you" all the while Rosalie is thrown over his shoulders!

The whole squirrel incident is a flippin' blast! Then Emmett and Rosalie? LOL But then when Bella is reminiscing about seeing Edward with the model? OMG that is some funny stuff right there.

The bratwurst booty call? *dies laughing and runs to the next chapter*

dazzleglo chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Just because she isn't ready doesn't mean Rose is. Lmao the dog loves E now.
Lahragal chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Loving this story but it seems Bella is so desperate to find the negative/down side to everything she seems to be missing the obvious. Looking forward to the conversation between Alice/Rose and Bella.
mrslambert14 chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Oh my god this charger chapter was so good! Emmett and Rose getting married? And Edward and Bella going on a date? I'm so excited!
Sazzledazzled chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Epic as ever EE, crikey Bella is dense bless her! Cant blame her really being dazzled by dick LOL
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Can't wait 4 Chapter 12... The date's gonna be awesome! :D
SunflowerFran chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
I love the banter between these two so much...Can't wait for their date.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
'My eyes were about to have a sex seizure that's what was wrong. All that skin was overloading them.' - Bwahahaha!

"Some time I'll tell you about that second girl that I fell in love with and how fast it happened. It's a fantastic story." He smiled all happy-like. - Oh Edward...you are such the smitten kitten!

*sigh*