Reviews for Too Little, Too Late
Bayanette Winters chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OMIGOODNESS! This was SO good! You hit each character dead-on and tied everything together so well! I loved hearing the story from Akihiko's view, since I did always wonder what he thought about Minako loving Shinjiro. Well done!
AzBeMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Lol, We are 3 in my room Saying comments and i don't want to repeat commenting and commenting so we are just gonna type is here

Me: Ouch ... i love a good love triangle

Kate: I ship ... who? I ship Shinji

Gabrielle : Ouch I agree with 2in1 love
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
! OH MY! This is the triangle that's REALLY conflicting. Although, of course, Aki always wins hands down... Minako always loses her v-card with shinji. :)) Well, I guess Aki always needs the necessary nudge in the right direction, dense as he is. GREAT JOB! ;)
agedashi chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Bravo. :)
Artemis1412 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
what? there's no more?

please continue! XD
WinglessDreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
*fell into fan girl mode* Hearts to you for writing such an amazing piece! I've always loved Akihiko for his slow uptake but this is a completely sweet take on the love triangle and now I have just fallen in love with Shinjiro all over again even though he had barely a few lines here.

(And like the idiot he was, all Shinji could do was say, "Huh?")

I laughed my head off at this line because that's exactly what he would do. Amazing:)
Jonaleepuff chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I-have no words. There's something that's so simple, but it tugs at my heart strings. Especially the line:

[I was straining my ears to hear this confession because, for some reason, the whole time I was thinking, 'That should be me.']

Wonderful.
c00kies'N'cream234 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i always wondered how Akihiko felt about that cuz my social likn with him is at 8 and im at max wit Shinji
different galaxies chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is extremely well-written compared to all of the other stories full of out-of-character Akihikos and Shinjiros. It's very easy to get connected to the atmosphere and the current situation too. I like how you took advantage of one scene, and manipulated to fit another character in.

I can't wait for this "bigger project." :D
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ooh good and very in-character! I really like this. I'm all for a AkihikoxMinakoxShinji love triangle, it'd be awesome. Hehe.

Poor Akihiko...Great work!