Reviews for The Ghost and the Spectre
blaiseingfire chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This had so much potential, too bad it wasn't continued :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
What!? That's its? Come one man post a second chapter!
Onyx Team chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
very interesting and unique we will follow this if you update
iTand chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I'm not sure if you're starting this story over or not, but I love what I have read of this new version. And I love 30K says "Fine, but don't blame me when your asses hurt in the morning from the probe", because that is totaly something the he would say.
UnknownShape chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Uhh... What is this?
doughxDude87 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
too bad I thought this had potential
iTand chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I just read the story so far, and I thought that it was great. I hope that you update it the future
doughxDude87 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
good stuff
darkfinder chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
surprised no one is asking about the teleporter . after the one built on earth .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
SURPRISED THERE USING THERE STUFF .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
interesting . will they fit in out of there time . can't wait to see there video play out .
Garuda 1 Talisman chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
Cool fic
DN7 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Nice job, having shep take care of Garrus and the ghosts going after mordin. You did an excellent job of summarizing the mission, while still providing the necessary details. It should definitely prove interesting to see what the Ghosts can do with 'modern' equipment.

Again I have to stress personalities and crew interactions. For the Ghosts this is their first up close alien contact, and they have to work with them in the confines of a small ship. A few awkward moments here and there should help!
Skyranger 9 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Great story. It needs a little revision though. The plot moves to fast.
Trooper0007 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011