Reviews for Second Chances
Shaggles chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but i just want to say how brilliant it is! It's cute but sad and the last chapter was tear jerking! It explored the characters deeper and is a wonderful fanfiction all together! I would love to see an update sometime!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is an excellent work of fan fiction that successfully accomplishes what fanfictiction is supposed to: further explore the characters and their environment while developing your own talents and style on writing. I love how absolutely th
Everyones' hero chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I really loved this chapter. My heart broke for Quasi. But I'm dying to see these chain of events from the view point of Minerva, phoebeus, and Esmeralda. I really want to read their reactions.
Please update soon
Anoymous chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I don't really like Quasimodo's reaction to their relationship. By the end of the movie, he had accepted their love for each other, made peace with it and was visibly happy for them. To have him still heartbroken in fics just doesn't make any sense to me.
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Please continue this! For the love of everything that is good in this world, PLEASE FINISH IT! I beg of you! D:
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
As I get closer to the end, I just pray and hope that you finished this story! Because it is definitely the best work I have seen in this fandom so far! So it's now becoming one of my favs. And u are also one of my favorite authors too ;)
Transmundane-Transmutation-95 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Poor Quasi! :'( these chapters are really awesome btw! You definitely have a knack for writing!
XxKuroHexWolfxX chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Awww poor Phoebus and Qausi.
I love the niece and nephew. So cute with them interacting with their uncle.
XxKuroHexWolfxX chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Okay, first off I have to say that you should not be embarrassed by these chapters! They are amazing! I already love Melenie. She really does care for her friend and wants the best for Esme. Also I love how Quasi still has feelings for Esmeralda because really she was his first love and it's hard to lose those feelings for someone who didn't return them back in the way he wanted. It's also really cute how he accepts her as his sister figure and how he has a new perspective of Phoebus. Thumbs up for giving more depth to Phoebus character. I have always loved him (the Disney version! lol) but now I I find it possible to love him even more! Esmeralda and him are definitely meant to be together. I look forward to seeing more cute moments with them and also with their adorable hunchback friend. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
this is amazing! PLEASE finish this! 3
Anna chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Please, Please, Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
civilwarrose chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Beautiful and gripping story. I am loving it!
Kitsookami chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
DAMMIT Phoebus, why couldn't you have been patient! Excellent as always, although I do take issue with Phoebus's comparison of Quasi to Frollo. I don't know if you wrote it that way intentionally to show how desperate he was but it still comes off as jarring, especially considering how the Court of Miracles ambush played out, simply because Phoebus jumped the gun and convinced Quasi to follow him.

On a good note, I love how you're giving Quasimodo a 3 dimensional character: the envy and selfishness combined with his kindness makes for a very interesting read. Keep up the good work!
butterflyninja935 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
*runs over and hugs Quasi*

Your writing is awesome!
Invader Ivy chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
Aww.. poor Quasimodo and Minerva!