Reviews for Pale Horse
MelanieMM chapter 40 . 1/24
I've had many books sitting on my iPad to read on my daily commute to work, but I always go back to this. It had me completely riveted from the very first moment, and I honestly couldn't guess what was coming, which i can't say for most novels I read. Aside from this being an absolutely brilliant Clark Kent/Superman story-showing the essence of what i love about him most, it was just a brilliant story. The action scenes were woven with complete authority and expert pacing. I don;t know if you've published anything outside of here, but if you haven't its time you do. I feel guilty for not even having to pay for this. I'm off to read the rest of your stories, but I'll be crushed when I;m finished. I hope theres even more on the horizon. Thank you so much for giving me such enjoyment.
Humbird chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
Loved it
jwill21 chapter 40 . 9/6/2014
Nice ending. Glad I read this for a second time!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/3/2014
I don't think I ever finished reading this fic...but glad I decided to at least re-read. What a great story! Hands down you are one of the best writers I have had the pleasure of following on this forum!
supereman chapter 40 . 3/18/2014
This was a superbly, wonderful story!
supereman chapter 39 . 3/18/2014
Suzette and Julian turned out to be some cold hearted individuals, but they certainly were entertaining!
supereman chapter 38 . 3/18/2014
Simone is one cold blooded woman to just shoot at people like that.
supereman chapter 37 . 3/18/2014
It looks like Nemesis finally got what he deserved.
supereman chapter 36 . 3/18/2014
I just can't believe Julian this whole time has been whoring out his own daughter!
supereman chapter 35 . 3/18/2014
Tom took that mouth of his to a whole new level in this chapter. I just glad Diana told him off.
supereman chapter 34 . 3/18/2014
Nemesis was just lucky Suzette didn't shoot his ass, he deserved it!
supereman chapter 33 . 3/18/2014
So that bastard has shown his face once more!
supereman chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
"So, um, Kal? What are you wearing? That line really got me.
supereman chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Suzette for the save.
supereman chapter 28 . 3/17/2014
The moment with Clark and Diana before he left was very sweet!