Reviews for Pale Horse
garret.santiago chapter 18 . 4/17
b
RecklessBaka chapter 40 . 8/11/2015
Where do you get off?

Making me read and enjoy a primarily angsty Superman? What's wrong with you?

How dare you make a much darker Superman story and still have it entertaining, heart-warming, saddening, suspenseful and bursting with character?

You managed to make angsty Superman a damn good read for 40 chapter, how dare you?

I'm reporting this story.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Oh FUCK! Not the kid! He should have superpowers himself!
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
WTF!
Brian chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
I really enjoy your stories,however,I have one complaint. Im from Africa,specifically Kenya. Its a little offensive to describe an entire continent with over 50 countries as though its one giant place ravaged by civil war,drought and famine. It helps if you're specific with the area. As it is you make it seem like the whole continent has issues. I hope you can correct that in future stories. I do love your stories though. Keep writing!
MelanieMM chapter 40 . 1/24/2015
I've had many books sitting on my iPad to read on my daily commute to work, but I always go back to this. It had me completely riveted from the very first moment, and I honestly couldn't guess what was coming, which i can't say for most novels I read. Aside from this being an absolutely brilliant Clark Kent/Superman story-showing the essence of what i love about him most, it was just a brilliant story. The action scenes were woven with complete authority and expert pacing. I don;t know if you've published anything outside of here, but if you haven't its time you do. I feel guilty for not even having to pay for this. I'm off to read the rest of your stories, but I'll be crushed when I;m finished. I hope theres even more on the horizon. Thank you so much for giving me such enjoyment.
Humbird chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
Loved it
jwill21 chapter 40 . 9/6/2014
Nice ending. Glad I read this for a second time!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/3/2014
I don't think I ever finished reading this fic...but glad I decided to at least re-read. What a great story! Hands down you are one of the best writers I have had the pleasure of following on this forum!
supereman chapter 40 . 3/18/2014
This was a superbly, wonderful story!
supereman chapter 39 . 3/18/2014
Suzette and Julian turned out to be some cold hearted individuals, but they certainly were entertaining!
supereman chapter 38 . 3/18/2014
Simone is one cold blooded woman to just shoot at people like that.
supereman chapter 37 . 3/18/2014
It looks like Nemesis finally got what he deserved.
supereman chapter 36 . 3/18/2014
I just can't believe Julian this whole time has been whoring out his own daughter!