Reviews for The Drakeshaugh Dragon
Tiriltoget chapter 2 . 4/14
You write children's Speech and actions really well! It's very realistic, and I especially like how you write Harry and Ginny's responses to them
long live marshmallows chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Imagine my surprise when I suddenly found this! XD it was great. I liked the story that Harry told the kids.
arbitrarywriter chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I loved this fic, I thought the way you portrayed the kids was wonderful and I liked the similarities between Al and Harry. The bit of accidental magic at the end was brilliant, nice to see Al come on top for once :)
Swallow B chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I love these stories. You did a very good characterisation of Al.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
*chuckles* love the ending, so not in line with the story xD
mellpell chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I love Al and I really think there's something special about him. I get the sense that you might as well. I love that Harry is such a good dad. I really think he would be. This whole story was beautiful as was Harry's. Little Al the auror, very touching :-) Thanks for another great tale!
Lokken.8 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
As with all your stories - very nice read! I really liked conclusion, even corny remark about table! Cant wait for your next work (no pressure ;-) !
Morning Lilies chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Nice :) Very clever and accurate. I love Harry and Al. the kids were spot-on, and there was an excellent feel to the whole setting. very enjoyable. Not enough good family stories like this.
Unremarkableforever chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Very entertaining again. I still think that at some point Harry and Ginny will have to come clean. Can't wait to read about that in the "Strangers" story...
kayola15 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Coolio
Harryfan011 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Good!
AllyrienDM chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Magical kiddies... definitely an added level of complication!
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Awww! Nice stuff. When will you update "Strangers"?
Is Henry a wizard?

Nice stuff.
Toadflame chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
N'awww, this was adorable! I just wish there was more of it...
lalachoa chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Nice! I like the story. Of course, I am also following the other story Strangers at Drakeshaugh so this was easy to follow.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »