Reviews for The Drakeshaugh Dragon
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Very sweet.
einfach so chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
A really nice story. I could understand why Harry was feeling guilty.
cahamm16 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
please please please write more! i love when harry and ginny are in the muggle world! LOVE THIS!
Rubberduck697 chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Aw, so cute. I just love these stories about the Potter family, they make me so happy lol. Thanks for sharing, and I don't suppose there's a chance that Henry or Annie are going to end up being magical and going to Hogwarts? I know, probably not, but I'd enjoy it anyway :)
Darth Marrs chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
A nice little slice of life.
Amara chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
I loved this story especially the end it made me smile.
MHood80 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
I really like the way you see the magical world and the muggle world meet in this story, just like in "Strangers". It's great to use the family setting to show the challenges the Potters face in trying to blend in, and a great way to show how much Al is like Harry in so many ways. Really well done, as always.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
lovely
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
North,

Poor Al, he does get a lot of heat with James. I do feel bad for Harry. I can imagine having to do, even a a little Oblivation on a child was sad. Good story though. Harry really is a good Dad.

FoM
Katherine chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Just wanted to thank you for another great story. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Aw poor Albus, older brothers can be gits, i should know i am one. I know the type of area you refer to when you talk about what Drakeshaugh is like, i live not far from it, albeit on the Scottish side. Love your stories as always.
lunylovegoodlover chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I LOVE the story. Poor Harry, though, having to make it all up on the spot. But I cracked up when I saw Dolores and Zacharias' names. Who else would Harry name those characters after?
ChocolateFrogCard chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
aww :) this is really good! love it!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Absolutely love. I am glad that James stopped when Lily got injured too.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
North,

I am really entertained by this story. It's sweet and fun and most of all illuminating, as to the growth of the Potters. Al really is a carbon copy of Harry. You even gave us a good story within. It's funny how close to reality it really was. I do have to wonder how the Charleton kids will relate it to their parents. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

FoM