Reviews for The Drakeshaugh Dragon
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
North,

I am really entertained by this story. It's sweet and fun and most of all illuminating, as to the growth of the Potters. Al really is a carbon copy of Harry. You even gave us a good story within. It's funny how close to reality it really was. I do have to wonder how the Charleton kids will relate it to their parents. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

FoM
ST-DL chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
I love it! Al & Annie are very cute together. I love the muggle's way of interpret wizards and witches.
Nothorse chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Oh, the difficulties of extemporizing a story for kids. I can certainly sympathize.

And nice save of Harry when the story threatened to go off the rails.
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Ah poor Harry. Al defiantly has Harry and Lily Evans' heart.
Rainglyph13 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
What a cute little story Harry conjured up, and what a cute little story you've conjured up. I love it. It's nice to see Harry and Ginny and the kids living a normal life where they do normal things like babysit someone's kids, and tell fairy stories.
Hannahzzz chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I really like these family stories of yours:) and it is so familiar, like when I am with my cousins (who are all younger than me) I remember going on hikes and giving them titles (scouts and expedition leaders) and making up silly stories and having my 3 years younger cousin copy everything I did:) it makes me warm and fuzzy on the Inside when I read this and remembered how simple things used to be and what family holidays were like before we all became dependent on makeup nintebdos, cell phones and internet, before our uncle got cancer, I moved to a different country and my oldest cousin became and depressed.

Aaaand now I'm crying, thinking about our stupid trollhunt 6 years ago:')

pazed chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
sweet
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
After reading Centuries, and realising Harry wanted to go back to Drakeshaugh because it was so important to his life I checked your stories and found you had written many stories about Drakes haugh.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Very cute I hope you do more Drakeshaugh fics
Abbey chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I am continually astonished by your quality of writing and intricate plotlines in ever single story, and this was by far on of my favourites. I think you have captured the Potter family so well, i have to pinch myself that this isn't written by JK herself! Please keep posting!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It was very nice to see little Al playing auror like his dad...reminds me of the imaginative games my girls play. I don't see how someone could not smile when they read this, with the sweet childlike adventures! I can just imagine the adventures the boys will have during that overnight visit! :) So, is this an "outtake" for Strangers? I kinda figured as much. How is Strangers coming along - any updates in the forecast?
No Pretence chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love this, and you write next-gen really well, it's not normally something I can read. You write all your stuff well, mind you. I like the idea of the Potters in a muggle community, and like seeing the kids living at Drakeshaugh, now that they've been moved in for a while. In fact, I think the Drakeshaugh ones are my favourite of your stories. More please! :)
Riverwind chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I am glad you kicked off another story of the Potters and there house in the country, It looks like another winner.

River
malko050987 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awwww, such a cute beginning!
laura-csm chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, I love Al! And I love your take on Harry and Ginny's living near the Muggle world. I'd love to read more about it.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »