Reviews for The Drakeshaugh Dragon
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is really good. It was cute to see some of the story from Al's perspective. I am enjoying it so far and look forward to subsequent chapters.:)
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
North,

I liked this one, alot. I am anxious to see your take on the personalities of the Potter children. I do question how you will answer Jaqui's questions about living without electricity. I understand your reasons for having the family live amongst Muggles. I just think that Harry and Ginny need to either adapt more, or make it seem like it. I look forward to the next.

FoM
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I had a feeling it'd be something like this when I read the summary. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. Is it weird that I got all excited when you mentioned New Zealand? Oh, who cares? I'm a Kiwi and proud of it!
lyaser53 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
great start, wheres it going?
sirip chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Well written!
brigrove chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
quite sweet, but you've a LOT of stories in progress. When are you going to go back and complete some of them, like strangers in drakeshaugh?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I absolutely love this spin-off from your other story. I love this whole side of the Potter family in an everyday setting. Great start!
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
As usual nice work, don't forget about your other stories though.
conjure-at-your-own-risk chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
The cuteness of this is so adorable—with Al wanting to be like his dad, James showing off, Harry and Ginny's worries about Al. But what I really can't wait for is for your others to be finished. and I can only wonder how the Potters can keep the magical world a secret when Henry and Anne are over. That's going to be so entertaining.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4