Reviews for Life Less Ordinary
daria103 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great story. One tiny thing, I do wish the part where they got together was a little more detailed but I'm a sucker for a drawn out romance (I blame romcoms for frying my brain!). The rest absolutely more than made up for it though, especially the ending that was perfect!
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I love this story. I'm so happy Rachel got her dream and got Puck!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was wonderful. You really have an amazing talent. Don't doubt it for a minute.
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is my absolute new headcanon.

Honestly, if every Klainer's and Rachel lover's dreams come true, and we get that spin off show with Klainechel surviving NYC: this needs to happen. Even if by the end of the show, Rachel's leaving NYC because she didn't make it, this needs to happen.

Personally, I truly find it unrealistic for Rachel to instantly make it in the Big Apple. Nothing is ever that easy for anyone - and despite her undeniable talent, with what Rachel's been through at Lima, I don't think she would be too surprised if her Broadway dreams didn't happen instantly. Which is why I love the change of course and her making it big in LA through TV working out so well.

And, I love the idea of Puck finally cleaning up his act and working his butt off to be anything but a Lima Loser. I think you got his determination perfectly.

And then Puckleberry becomes endgame and this becomes my new future headcanon :'''D

Seriously though, this was extremely well written. I loved it!

-xoxo

PS It touched my heart to read that Rachel said that she accepted the award "on behalf of every little girl who had a dream and worked hard to see it come true." Trooper!Rachel is perfect :3
Nova802 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was such an enjoyable take on Rachel and Puck and the unexpected turns that life takes. It was great seeing them as adults with their acts together, and the low-drama way they got together and stayed together suited that. One of the parts that particularly struck me was Puck's thoughts about his daughters after Ella was born. Really lovely.

P.S. I would totally watch the show that Rachel was in. :)
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aw this was so cute and fluffy! I loved it!
GoingVintage chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
My initial reaction to this is:

This was so great! I loved it. LOVED the flow of it and how they just sort of came together and how well they compliment one another. That's how I believe they would really be once they got together and were all grown up!

Great job!
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Loved this Puckleberry story:)