Reviews for Bluebird
Star18 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is short, but still very nicely written.
Bridgette Potter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Cute.

BP
Vulcania chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This is incredible good story, short but meaningfull. I like it a lot - thank you for posting it here. I think that many K-PAX fans would enjoy reading it, because it's really great! :)
Bernarde chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Man, this is so sweet! I love this... it's really well written, and it's so in POV it's not funny... great work!
Cobalt Violet chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Wow...this was lovely I just...wow. It was short, yes, but I loved the ending with the blue bird fluttering into the garden. Very nicely done!

Cobalt
TDWidow chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
*shivers*

Wow.

I love K-PAX but I've only seen the movie...haven't read the books yet. I want to...are they any good?
J-a-Y45 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Pretty good...i think its 'prote' though...
JoyGreenLeaf chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Wow... I read your other fic too (and reviewed it, so mwah) and I love them both! You have an awesome stlye and I hope you'll write some more K-PAX fics for us! You are awesome!
claudiaBlack chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
that was really good! continue!
SLR chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
How very sweet. The only complaint I have is that it was to short. I had wondered of what others thought of Prot's departure. Thank you for sharing!
pyne chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
;_; that was horrible! and i mean horrible in that it very nearly made me CRY! _ so i guess that makes it good, not horrible. :d nice job!
Kirstian chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Wow... I just finished watching the K-PAX movie, and I am very impressed. You have an awesome style, and it would be an honour to everyone if you would continue to post your work. Thank you for sharing! _
b chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
i really like it! i never read the book, but I saw the movie
RaeAngel chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Very good story. It made me cry. Keep up the good work!
Madam Foogie chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Yet another snippet of subjective vision in our midsts! YAY! I am very pleased to see you here:o}

I enjoyed this story greatly, and I'm joensing for more! PLEASE FIND A WAY TO CONTINUE! Go out and read the books: "K-PAX" and "On a Beam of Light" by Dr. Gene Brewer (I assume by your Authors Note that you havn't read the books yet). Also the third book "K-PAX 3: The Worlds of Prot" will be coming out in July of this year (In London, later in the United States). Please write many many more fics, I'm keeling over for K-PAX fixes!

Rated (See? I have a Rating system!)

**** our of five