Reviews for Ashes 2011:The End of the Line?
theHuntgoeson chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
I've just caught up with this story and read it all in one go. It's great - I really love the team spirit and genuine affection between the members of CID and Gene's terror for Alex. Well done.
sailormoon1982 chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
good story i would love to read about the one we talk about.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
Relieved that they got the verdict we all wanted and that Arthur is going away for a long time. So the hunts pregnancy? How are they going to tell the girls? What will the reactions be? What will CID say? Can't wait fr the next story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sailormoon1982 chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
good chapter
Jazzola chapter 15 . 11/16/2011
What a wonderful end to a lovely fic, one I have thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks so much- and another story would be eagerly snapped up by me.

Jazzola chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
Ooh... like it very much! Love your characterisation of Gene. More soon, please?

sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
Nice dialogue between gene and Alex. You tease you successfully made genes shock could be taken as a negative response. The thought that he might not want another baby with Alex almost killed me. Very clever and nicely written. I just hope the jury make the right descision.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
Yeah! Didn't see that one coming. Yeah! Another hunt. What will gene say? He will be happy won't he? It's good news another baby, gene has done so well with Molly and done really well with his first born ruby, he will be great again. I hope it's a little boy someone for Daniel to play rough with. Can't believe genes shock tactics. I also thought he was going to end it. If I was Alex I would have thought the same and reacted the same. So pleased for them both. Thanks for writing and sharing please update more sOon
Jazzola chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
I was NOT expecting that! Fabulous. Utterly fabulous. Loved it!

sailormoon1982 chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
happy for gene and alex
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
Omg what a cliffhanger. You big tease! Is Alex going to be ok? Was it all the stress and the build up of the court case. Was it the added pressure of not being able to see Gebe therefore making her worse. Will she be ok? Thank god gene was there to catch her and get / shout for help. At least she saw him. OMG! Please update more soon. Thanks for writing
Jazzola chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
Ooh ooh ooh! Are you actually trying to kill me with that end line?

Great writing- more soon please, I need to know if Alex is OK!

sailormoon1982 chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
how much more can alex go through
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
How exciting! Sorry for late review. Feel so sorry for gene and alex being parted as they can't be together of comfort each other until they have given their evidence. How stupid of the law. Dont they know about galex? Alex being sick is that just nerves or could it be a mini hunt? Finally a little boy? Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update soon.
sailormoon1982 chapter 11 . 10/18/2011