Reviews for Confessions
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 3/6
That was both odd but so typically Ron. And it will make no sense to Hermione at all.

D. Page Robin
DylanL chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Pretty good story. There were a few minor tense and pronoun errors though. Also I feel it would have been better if u ended the story after chapter 3 as that felt like a good place to end it
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
that was Beautiful
EVERYTHING about it was beautiful.
-Jesse-
FuN FiFi chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Here's my confession: I love your work! And this was no exception. "Confessions" really touched me deeply because I connected with Harry and his plight since the first chapter. I also believe that he has always loved Hermione, and didn't realize how much or in what way until they were left alone in DH. Hemione is more complex because I think she's been in love with Harry for as long as she's known him, but with Voldemort always targeting him & the fact that Harry's been attracted to girls like Cho, she probably felt that it wouldn't be worth it to possibly ruin a friendship by revealing her feelings. Hence, she made the easy/safe choice: Ron whom she knew liked her on some level and she too cared about him. Your fic about this alternative scenario with HHr becoming a couple was exactly how I imagined it would go if JKR had actually considered the possibility. So thanks for posting such an incredible story! I truly enjoyed reading every bit of it! :-)
Exivus chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
You should have written the scene where Voldemort comes back proclaiming that Harry Potter is dead, from Hermione's perspective.

You have a talent for expressing the character's feelings and it would have added depth to the story. Sinking to the lowest low and then soaring to the highest high in a matter of seconds. It would have been epic.
char1234 chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Great Great Great story, only slight problem with the story is there's a few grammar errors but its still one of my favourite fluffy H/Hr stories ever! I plan on reading this over and over. Nice lemon scene along with epilogue at the end.
char1234 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
(My review for the last chapter was meant to be for this chapter, oops!) Both last and this chapter again just brilliant romance and fluffiness. Why didnt JKR write this in her books?!
char1234 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This chapter epitomises a perfect couple, missing each other so much when they can't see each other but love nothing more then to be in each others company just hugging and kissing. Perfect romantic relationship and exactly how I would treat Hermione/Emma Watson lol
char1234 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
A really great sweet fluffy chapter for "the couple that should of been". You've writtn them 2 so perfectly and have them fitting together perfectly, you've made it about 2 people being totally in love with the other and not just crude sex. My favourite chapter so far
char1234 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I think you wrote the talk between Ron and Harry perfectly, most authors tend to bash Ron but I think he's a great character when he isnt being an arse. I would of punched Harry if he stole the girl I loved... but even though I understand why he did it im not happy with Ron sucker punching Harry, the sore loser, im super happy Harry stole Hermione from him lol Again this is how the story should of been!
char1234 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love the idea of your story, that is the wat it should of been! But have to say there are quite a few grammatial errors but other then slight criticism great chapter!
HP0247 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really like the premise of this story - but honestly, there are so many mistakes in grammer and sentence structure that I'm doing this review after only reading half of the chapter. I may not continue reading this - I think I'll try again another day.

I'm sure you've moved on and really not too concerned with reviews for this piece, but you would do well to spend some time making corrections and reposting.

Thanks
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
nice story
quillbee05 chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
This was a beautiful fic! Worth a read, loved the plot and emotions. Great job.
Lily Clarity chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
You have such a way with words...it's beautiful!