Reviews for Jewel of the Seven Seas
littleO33MOUSE chapter 31 . 35m
Pirate AU's almost always are my favourites but this was an outstanding story~! I loved it and it's now added to my favourites!

Twas a lovely read.
Kibachow chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
The story is good but at times frustrating. It has all the elements to being a really satisfying story but I felt like something was lacking. Like when Naruku took Kags. It was not that dramatic. Also poor Kags and Kikyo both captured by Naruku and weren't rescued for weeks. There was not much angst shown by those looking for them. It seemed like they weren't that worried that they might be tortured or hurt. The first half of this story was really good. The latter half is where it could have been better. It is still was a good story and I am glad I found it.
Kibachow chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
Everyone is meeting up.
Kibachow chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Poor Kikyo. No one seems to be that worried about her.
Kibachow chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
Do like a possessive Sesshy.
Kibachow chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
I like the story so far though a bit too much silent thoughts and not enough interactions.
Kibachow chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
Poor kikyou. She got it worse than Kags.
Kibachow chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
Doesn't seem too sad that her father's dead. She knows nothing of his past yet.
Kibachow chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
This story is really getting good.
Kibachow chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I like how Miruko was shoved out. Cute.
The Crystal Pen chapter 31 . 6/27/2015
Just finished this amazing story. The last five chapters were simply amazing! I was so engulfed into the story I couldn't look away. Great job and great story~!
Shinza chapter 31 . 6/10/2015
Thank you for this great story! It was a really good read :)
Shinza chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
Seeing how they've been dancing around one another, I didn't see that coming Oo
You got me blushing 50 shades of red x)
Shinza chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
Oh, I've Gone through these last chapters like a kid through a candy store! So sweet and fluffy! 3
Shinza chapter 12 . 6/10/2015