Reviews for Get out alive
ChrisCline chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Really enjoyed what you've posted so far. I hope you will post more as this story is totally FUN!
Birusa chapter 22 . 12/1/2012
Please update it! it's awesome! really really really interesting!
moonliteshdow chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Great story, looking forward to more! :D
Lady L Shardlake chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
really nice, cant wait to read more
Lady L Shardlake chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Really nice, cant wait for more
deshy07 chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
and now the fun part starts, this chappy was nice and fluffy :)

Great work, i wonder if you trully plan to send them back or not.
SalemAnderson chapter 22 . 1/28/2012
I was hoping for more of a kiss but I liked the conversation. Can't wait to see what happens next!
KBJones chapter 22 . 1/27/2012
deshy07 chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
Excellent chapter, wao was not expecting that at all :)

that cliffy on the last chappter was so worth it,and yes no one bruises Megamind without paying the price XD

now i can't wait to see what crazy plan their going to come up with. :D
deshy07 chapter 19 . 1/13/2012
That was such a mean cliffy T_T

great job though, you are intriguing me more this way so if it was your intention to leave us readers wanting more, congrats! mission acoplished, thankx for the update, i'm dying to know what's really going on. :)
deshy07 chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
YEY! You are back! XD ***makes a fist pump ***

so great to see you remmembered this fic ***makes little happy dance***

Brilliant work! it's getting even more interesting; hope life is better and less complicated for you, update when you can :)
KBJones chapter 18 . 1/10/2012
Okay. I review, you post fast. Yes? :)

I liked this. I'd started to think this story was abandoned and now three chapters in one day? Glad to be wrong. :) It sounds like Megamind really needs to figure out what Mirth's actually doing in that factory.

Anyhow. I'm glad Roxanne's back with Megamind. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
What I want to say first is that I hope that you get internet service back soon, and are happy wherever you are going. :D As for the story, it is pretty great! There are noticable spelling errors in the text,(for example, Miss does not have a period after it like Ms. Mrs. or Mr. does) but the story is good enough that it doesn't really take away from it. Hope to see an update soon!
deshy07 chapter 16 . 10/7/2011
T_T so sorry about youre financial problem, we know what it feels like trust me.

Hope you keep writting when everything is settled though, you are good afterall, and this fic is pretty good too.

Yeah you should writte a fic based on your life, i'm sure it will be interesting. Hope things get better for you soon, even though i know from personal experience things get even uglier before they get better. update when you can :)
Anon chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
Gah! You're kidding, right?

*throws head back in frustration, forgeting chair is against wall. Thwack! Crumples forward again, eyes ruefully glaring and hands protectively cradling back of head*

*resigned sigh*

Don't forget about us, eh? Looking forward to next installment...