Reviews for 265 Days
Angelic Fluffle chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Can you translate the Spanish?
soldatino chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This story is surprisingly interesting even though it is a OC heavy story. You have a decent plot and nice sense of speed throughout the story.
There are some notes of self inserting in there, and the characters have a bit of unoriginality to them. Like Rome, she just seems like Fem! Italy renamed as Natale. And Ella looks and acts like Fem! Spain, and Malinda acts just like Fem! Canada. The characters just sound like Nyotalia and personally, and it gets really boring. Their appearances are really just mixed up characteristics of other characters. Um.. really?
I do look forward to reading more, however.
Sarah I LOVE ENGLAND Fanfics chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
WHAT THIS IS THE END! REALLY! IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD! PLEASE YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO FINISH THIS! PLEASE! YOU PEOPLE HAVE FANS *cough*Me*cough* ! PLEASE FINISH IT I MUST SEE IF ENGLAND ENDS UP WITH OTTAWA ! PLEASE DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SIT IN FRONT OF THERE COMPUTERS ALL DAY WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE YOUR AWESOME STORIES!*Cough* Me..again*Cough* Thanks for listening to me rant and PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! IT WILL MAKE A CERTAIN 12 YEAR OLD HAPPY! AND BY THE WAY THAT 12 YEAR OLD IS ME!

-Sarah
Moon chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
I started cracking up as soon as I translated THIS, "'Polonia ve mejor en mi ropa que yo.'"
LOL! POLAND LOOKS BETTER IN MY CLOTHES THAN I DO!
Moon chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
OMZ, IS HE GOING TO RAPE HER!?
Sealand-kun the girl chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
I LOVE this story! This is brilliant! Are you guys done with the fic? If you aren't please update soon! I seriously do love this story. Until then ciao
couTokki chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Now I'm addicted to this fanfic.

Continue please!
Otaku is an Understatement chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
The title says The Boy's Discussion, but why was Natale in it?
MoonSparrow chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
Prussia and Spain had a Twilight moment! That was hilarious! XD

I loved Lithuania's "spilling the beans" to Russia. :D

I loved the Mattie - Artie comfort moment, too. :3

Barcelona...I'm fearing for not only Roma, but myself now. *runs and hides*

Amazing job! I missed reading this story! :)

MoonSparrow chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
I think the song "Accidentally in Love" is a good song for parts of this story. :3

I was eating ice cream while reading the last part of this chapter. ha ha.

Way to go, Rome! And poor Ottawa! *Hugs Melinda*

Actually, parts of this chappie made me almost want to cry. I'm getting to in to these stories! Ah!

Awesome job, though!

MoonSparrow chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
*is laughing too hard to review*

That. Was. Great. So many quotes and references. XD

I was laughing pretty much this entire chapter. I loved it! Ha ha.

I was sad, though, at the part in science with the "empty row." *tear* Poor Canadia... :3 (I love ya', Mattie!)

Oh, also, these pairings with the OCs, they're based off of you three, aren't they? :3

Awesome job!

Anon chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Can you guys please update?
Fell4 chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
! I love this story so much! It's so cute! I can't WAIT for the next chapter (The chapter length was fine!) SO glad you're writing it! You picked my fave 3! Germany, Russia, and England! You're awesome! (lol)

Fell4
TheAwesomeMe chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Uuuuwwaaahhh P-please update s-soon! This was s-such a cute ch-chapter! (x)
TheWorstCaseScenario chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
that was so cute! can't wait for the next chapter.