Reviews for Hunger Pains
Nightwings chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
First off...
(skips around throwing virtual cookies and confetti)
I LOVE YOU! Are you a Christian? Or did you just hear the Bible verse and use it.
I REALLY hope it's the first option 'cause I is Catholic and proud of it!
(Regains composure) *ahem* anyway...
Yes, well... Great story! It was in character(important) it was well written(even more important), and it was not slash!(uber important) so yes.
It was so touching though! I loved it!
All the way I was just getting subjected to da' feels torture!;)
Catcher of stars chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Great story and I loved the Bible verse at the end!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I liked it. A good representation of the episode! & the first chapter was great too. Nice to see Arthur learning a lesson.
Kitty O chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I liked your story. It was cute, and man do I love angsting Arty!

I thought perhaps my only problem was that sometimes when you were putting what happened in the episode, you didn't put enough of what was happening, just the lines.

You made me feel for Arthur.

You made me laugh at the end... I finished up astory with that same verse a while ago. I called it "to lay down One's life", though,
TheJunebug1218 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Aw! Beautiful story! I loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
That as really great. I really enjoyed reading it. I especially liked the part last chapter on Merlin's feelings toward his work. I like that he takes pride in it. Really great story!
page-breather chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love how this is going so far! Arthur and Merlin's thoughts and actions are so well-written, and I'm really enjoying how you're depicting their care for one another. Very much looking forward to the rest! _
felicity p chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved it! I could have ssen this really happening during this episode :) Poor Merlin...clueless Aurthur :) Can't wait to see what happens next
ruby890 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was great. Poor Merlin. I was wondering why Arthur gave him work when he could not eat?
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Thanks for writing, I enjoyed reading this!
Princess Alyra chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Not sure who I feel worse for - Merlin or Arthur. :( It has to be awful, watching that happen to your friend and knowing there's nothing you can do.

Great writing, and love the story idea :)