Reviews for I love this Car
Onileo chapter 2 . 10/12
So, I was watching DOTM last night and a tiny ship appeared in my mind that wondered, "Has anyone done anything for Carly and Soundwave?" Then this delightful gem appeared and made my evening even better. Thank you so much for writing this. It's wonderful. Makes me want to do a short something as well to help expand the pairing. :)

*Oni*
XD You are a genius!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Lol
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Okay I usually get really created out by these sorta crack fics, but it was so fricking hilarious
Ie-maru chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
This. This! This is just so beautiful.
p chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This would have made a brilliant story. Shame, I mean look at the Reviews!
SE46 Mantis chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Ha ha, I profusely enjoyed this fic. The attention to detail in Soundwave's feeling of Carly and his own personal musings is impressive, with a wonderful sense of description, and I profusely enjoyed Soundwave's arrogant trolling of his fellow Decepticons, whilst Megatron seems all too amused by the situation.

It's a fic that borders the line between mature and immature, and it balances on said line perfectly. Well played.
Sandataba chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I am so happy to have found this fic. Hilarious and pervy and the best of it for me was Megatron's repeated "um... pretty good, Soundwave. I'll, er, talk to you later." whenever asked about the files sent to him. Hope you get to read this even if you're no longer active on the site. Really a crack tastic fic that read so right.
bura400 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
*rolling around on the floor in laughter* That was truly an epic and hilarious fic. My favourite part was the conversations that Soundwave had with Barricade, Starscream, and Megatron. You always have to love the classic "Soundwave; Superior" line. Soundwave sure is a smug slagger to boast of his "superior" bedroom skills, lmao. XD
Metalchick36 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Yay! A new chapter! Thanks for writing this! No wonder why Carly says about Bumblebee, "I love this car!" If Bee were the one to get it on with her, and if Soundwave were still alive then, Bee could make Soundwave jealous!
Aussies're Aggro chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I'd like to see more of these guys. Perhaps with 'stronger' content?
tranquilityofroses chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Hahahahhhaaaa! It may have been silly, it may have been perverted, but it was sure funny as hell! I love that Soundwave sent files on to Barricade and Starscream! I love how they reacted and he replied - hilarious!