Reviews for Shattered Glass
MonaTheGreat chapter 20 . 8/9
Holy crap, holy crap. Oh man oh man. I love how you incorporated the real comics into this. You made it fucking work! I was spellbound, I could not pull away. What will happen to poor little Jess? Broken almost beyond repair and now facing the very thing that can crack the fragile web of her mind. You are an amazing writer ( I think I've said this before!) And I love your stories.
WOMAN.
ARE. YOU. DEAD?
It's the only excuse for not finishing this. How dare you toy with my emotions. I've waited for you. I've given you the benefit of the doubt and now I have LOST HOPE.

Good day, you hearless, well-written fiend.
jrmf chapter 20 . 7/13
Omg. This story series was amazing! I really wish you would finish the story so we could know what happens. I kinda hope for a happy ending for joker and jester.
ArkhamAmy chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! This story is to good to leave us hanging. All I'm asking is for one final chapter. You said you had the ending all planed out and you said you were going to finish this story. PLEASE FINISH IT!
Imogene19 chapter 20 . 8/28/2014
You havent updated in over a YEAR
AND YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THIS.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Antaruiskiss chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
I love this fic so much and I'm happy u put Lucius Fox in this no one really writes about him with joker even though he was in dark night with him so very good job.
The Auburn Girl chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Okay I have to say that I love this series. So much. This has been such a wonderful ride, and I absolutely look forward to what you have in store! Love it so much!
Four-Eyed Koi chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Harley's got a pretty unusual preoccupation with abandonment. It's like she's got boarder-line personality disorder. Which would be pretty fitting for her, I think.
krooks16 chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
Please update :) This fic is really gooood by the way :)
kath1984 chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
you're an amazing writer and youre other 2 fics are perfection but this fic just isn't doing it, i feel like your dragging this story out between Harley and jess far too much when the really interesting storyline is jess and joker.
Harley is so unrealistic right now that its difficult to read, the joker can easily catch and kill her, but he hasn't, this doesn't make sense? i think you should rewrite this fic again but with it all planned out before hand and remember your style of writing from the other 2 fics because this one is really different
i love your writing and i love joker/jess but i feel this fic isn't right x
Alli chapter 20 . 8/6/2013
Awesome chapter! That's not it is it? I certainly hope not! Keep on writing, you're awesomely talented and these stories have got me hooked!
RealizationSettingIn chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
um, hi. i stumbled across your stories today and i really enjoyed all of them. however, Shattered Glass ended quite suddenly and i was just wondering if you were planning on finishing it or leaving it like this. I really hope you consider finishing it since its been great so far. Thanks.
RealHuntress18 chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
So riveting!
Mizz-Katy93 chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Oh my gosh! Please update! I am addicted to your story's! This is the best Joker fanfic I have ever read! Please update soon!
signifiedapollo chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Please write more soon this is great !