Reviews for Number 001
littleme36 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Sooooo, last time this was updated was my birthday! Please update again soon, this is a great story and I would lovelovelove to read more of it! Real life comes first though, of course! :)
Given that I don't normally go for same-sex pairing stories, the fact that I liked this says a lot about your writing skills!
Severus T Snape chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Cool Chapter. But I wonder if Harry really trust Snape that much already - and have no doubts about himself or that Snape wants him really? I am really very intriguated how this continues...
Severus T Snape chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I'm glad that Fred got what he thought he needed. I don't think Harry will ever be up to it - unless he is saving someones skin. I was wonering though who all got enslaved and to whom? How many survived the war? What has happened that 'everybody' on the Light Side got to be slaves?
Severus T Snape chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I like your suroundings. And your explanations. Good job.
Severus T Snape chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Poor Fred.
Severus T Snape chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
So far I was crying and grinning - this is really a very well written story! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, UPDATE!
Severus T Snape chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
You didn't abandon this Story, did you? 'Huff' Would be typical, about 80% of the good story's ARE abandoned...
Severus T Snape chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
What happened to Molly and Arthur Weasley? McGonagall and all the staff of Hogwarts? The Muggles? Dursley's? Does Harry remember the treatment he got from the Dursley's?
Severus T Snape chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I adore your writing style, I think I have fallen in love with you :)
Severus T Snape chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This Story is the addicted kind - I can't stop reading!
Severus T Snape chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow, a great start
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Obscene Cupcake chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
I really think harry would have time to make a "recovery" from being a slave, except that fred is gonna get sevy all into being dommish -_- and so harry will associate good sex with bdsm slavery, even though I don't think harry would normally be inclined to bdsm. I say bdsm slavery since sev will make it consensual, i'm sure, and stop should they ever truly want him to stop the game.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I;ve heard that for a lot of subs not being able to speak to their master is worse than being whipped.
Obscene Cupcake chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
aw cutey sub poor boy. not even a real sub, since it's not willing. just a slave.