Reviews for The Truth of 1995
sierraray38 chapter 11 . 6/19
I noticed that you say (write) prolly a lot instead of probably (like even the adults say it not just the teens) and I was wondering if that is just something you don't mean to do or what (just curious). I suggest you read The Debt of Time by Shayalonnie (a Sirimoine) and Cruel and Beautiful World by Lena Phoria (a dark (depressing) Dramoine). They are both amazing stories and are in the same bracket of quality as your stories. I read this chapter and said I love you out load to my tablet because you are just amazing and my little sister just looked at me all weirdly. So just know that I love you and your stories.
This is how far I got until I couldn't read more. Your grammar is fine, the only problem is that you accidentally wrote Hermione instead of Harry and Sirius instead of serious.

What I got sick of was H&S not even trying to hide their relationship (flaunt it or don't, idgaf, just pick one), Sirius insisting on talking to Remus about it despite Remus so obviously being uncomfortable and H&S almost ending all sentences with 'I love you'. Oh, and them getting angry at the others or sad all the time? What's up with that? I know I sound harsh, and I really am sorry for that. That is my opinion of your story, do with it what you will. :)
MissMegan24 chapter 23 . 2/7
I love your writing! Not sure if you'll ever finish this one, but i'd love to read what happens next if you ever do have the time!
She's a bit of a sook. She's cried so many times in this story and she's so needy! I don't think I really like Hermiones character in this story.
regadless of the ooc-ness of HG, this is actually a really well written story.
sevslave1 chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
SSHG is my OTP and I've never read anything but them. But I love your writing so I decided to give this a shot. I'm so glad I did. I truly enjoy this and do hope you finish it.
Emjhai chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
I really liked this story. I'd love it if someone would push Snape down the stairs. I know you're probably terribly busy, but I hope you can find time to finish it. I was very impressed that you finished TWOT even though you had lost your muse for it.
Shirosaki-Yuki chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Thank god, Sirius is still alive. I was afraid you were going to kill him. Thank you for not respecting the original story.
Autumn900 chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
I love this story !
paulaa90 chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
I wonder how long before someone finds Hermione? Also can't someone do something about Snape? He is acting like a bully taking out his frustrations against Sirius on Hermione.

The New Year's party was a great thing for them to have. Everyone really needed a break and it gave them a chance to be happy.

I hope that you update this story soon...
paulaa90 chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
I'm really hoping that dream that Hermione had is not a permeation of things to come. So glad that she decided to take Sirius to Slughorn's party, to bad Ron is still being a prat.

How long before Sirius, Hermione and Harry figure out what Draco is up to? And are Ron & Lavender going to be a steady couple?

paulaa90 chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
Ron is really acting like a prat in this chapter. I guess his feeling for Hermione maybe go deeper than just friendship? And Snape he's punishing Sirius thru Hermione. But the duels between Tonks and Sirius were great to read.

paulaa90 chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
I love that Hermione decided to reveal her engagement ring. I can't wait to read about how everyone reacts to it.

And poor Hermione was jealous of Lucy Pontmercy, I loved how she staked her claim on Sirius.

Also Sirius setup for her birthday was incredible. I wish someone would do that for me.

paulaa90 chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I loved the talk between Hermione and Fleur, if anyone can understand what Fleur is going thru it's Hermione. I'm also glad that Hermione had a talk with Ginny about Fleur, antagonizing your future sister-in-law is not a good way to start a relationship.

I loved Sirius at the Gala, and that he and Hermione finally made up for all the issues they have been having.

paulaa90 chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
So what start out so great with Sirius & Hermione in France ended so bad because of some reports, a gala at the Ministry, and the fact that Remus is having a good time Tonks. Hopefully they will work this out.

I also loved Hermione's visit with Harry. He seems to really needed that. And their standing up to Dudley and his gang was great.

rriddlemethis chapter 23 . 10/5/2015
Ohhh please please please tell me she's not pregnant. PLEASE. Uhm, anyway, this story is a real gem and I and the rest of the readers would appreciate tremendously if you'd post the next chapter. We're awaiting eagerly.