Reviews for Is it still Kidnapping
Ramendobe chapter 1 . 5/26
okay this is perfection, seriously!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
*applauds* This is just like those two. The baddest thing she ever did, eh?
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
A delight. I love their banter and the occasional character insight. Well done.
Kiarachu chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
ireaching for a bowl of stir-fry and then pouring maple syrup over it/i

this reminded me of Epic Meal Time XD

Anyway...nice fic...very funny and cute _
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
thats so cute XD

love it

nicely done too.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
A nice cute moment for them, I liked it!
OrangeAfterglow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEE! teeheeheee! This is so cute! love it!
rat-lightshadow chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh my goodness, I absolutely adored this! You got the characters down perfectly! Great job!
theburninator chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I am glad that you wrote this story. Great job!
MegaPotterGleek chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This may be the most awesome Megamind fanfic I've ever read. I loved it soooooo much, it was hilarious! I just loved the back and forth between Megamind and Roxanne, it was simply fantastic. I laughed out loud so many times. It was just so great!
rmroxs chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was absolutely the most entertaining story I have ever read! iT was hilarious! I loved it right down to the eating plant! hahahaha! genius!
MythScavenger chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Scarily IC and very funny. Good work. :)

Sylla chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Not much I can add since I'm *already* talking to you about it on Skype, but eeeeeee. It's like every three lines there was something that would make me burst out laughing. Your Roxanne. Your *Megamind*. (oh god I just want to hug him ALL of the time.) They're both so incredibly IC. I swear, how do you even do it?

The ending made me squee SO hard, you don't even know. Well, I mean. You do. 'Cause I'm talking to you about it.
Margot-Eve chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This story is really fantastic xD I suppose that frequent kidnapping card is a goldmine of ideas xD Really funny, especially the moment Roxanne made that connection to a date ;P
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very cute! I like the whole setup of the date, and their banter is great. Wonderful ending too. Many good laughs also.