Reviews for Fireside Conversations
booklover19a chapter 6 . 5/20
This was amazing! Although the story was melancholy, it was so touching. I'm so glad that Teddy was able to meet his father and Sirius even though they didn't remember him afterwards.

Let me know if you publish more stories!

Keep writing!
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 4/26
faerieMagic07 chapter 6 . 2/14
Remus' reactions were priceless. His relief and happiness when he knew that Teddy was alright, his worries.

Memories spent together with loved ones are really gems. It's just sad Remus was not able to keep them. I'm glad that Rowling killed them off in the end, since I got to know what's really important in life. (

I'm going to live the life that Remus Lupin was robbed of. Every moment.
Mayflowers123 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
If this happen to me after I had cleared up all the issuses about my identity I'd be like "Of you'll excuse me I'm gunna go thump my head against the wall. Bye!"
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
I always love reading about teddy meeting his was amazing...
MrsCloWeasley chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
ok...Guess who is crying now?

fishertowers chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story!

ClosetFMAfan chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I thought this scene was perfect. I don't mean that lightly, I mean I literally think that Remus's reaction to the revelation was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Especially the part where Teddy tells/shows him who his mother is. Perfect. Just the whole thing.
attlantica chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
i love you for writing this bc omfg it's lovely
MadHatterx12 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Omg I cried during this chapter, omg... it was so emmotional! It's perfect. I wish this story was longer because it's a really greaaaaaaaaaaat fanfiction! I love it! It's perfect! I cried so hard with the conversation between Remus and Teddy.
BalletDancer14 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
This was just... absolutely beautifully written. I was legit crying at some parts. You were spot on with every character. It was amazing(: Wonderful job.
Kasamira chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I love this :) It's so hard to find a well written next gen time travel fic but you've nailed it on the head and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much :)
jayflower chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
This story has a very unique perspective; and while realistic, I can't quite say that I enjoyed reading it. Maybe it was because I had my own views and perspectives of Sirius but I didn't feel entirely satisfied with their relationship. That's kinda why it's so realistic though; very bittersweet. (Which is how I should have described your story earlier, bittersweet accompanies the story very well in a good way of course.) Dumbledore was fairly accurate and Remus was maybe less kinder than he appeared in the book, but his viewpoints were very cannon. Anyway, I hope you don't take offense to this because I mean it in the nicest/genuine way possible as your story adds a dimension to the characters that I hadn't considered before
Be yourself baby doll chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
If I was Teddy, I wouldn't have told Harry that I got the chance to meet my parents, if only because Harry never did.

It's a really good story though, and despite what I said before, I am glad that Teddy got the chance to meet his parents.
kccb16 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
That part when Teddy tells Harry he met his dad then Harry gets jealous made me want to cry so badly! It's just SO sad! Harry never gets to know his parents.
You know I think this is the first time travel story I've read where the time traveler doesn't just blurt everything out about the future cause they know that it could change EVERYTHING if they do. But of course Sirius weasels it all out anyway.
I really liked how Teddy never actually said who his mother was. All he had to do was change his hair but I felt like it would have been better if he changed his hair pink cause that was Tonks' signature hair color.

Anyway. I still loved the story. At first when you had Teddy pass out I thought you were gonna have him brush the whole experience off as a dream but I'm glad you didn't.