Reviews for Fireside Conversations
RJLupinFan chapter 6 . 5/19
Beautiful! I cried. Thank you for writing this.
someone chapter 6 . 5/3
i bet i enjoyed this story twice as much as you enjoyed writing it
my heart was breaking gosh the 2 most heart breaking deaths are remus/tonks and fred
ShatteredIce18 chapter 6 . 2/1
That was sad and sweet to read. . Sad because Remus is my favorite character…(*cough cough* thanks very much, JKR, for doing that to me *cough cough*). The idea of Teddy going back in time to meet his parents is intriguing, but sometimes it's hard to find good stories on that subject. Good job on this one! It was relatively short but that worked and it was nice. As much as I like Sirius, he's definitely got that flaw where he's too reckless and doesn't think on the consequences as much as he should, and I liked the way you touched up on that.
Anyway, thanks for writing this, it was nice to read! :)
Amazing. Simply breathtaking. I read the whole story during my art class with my phone under my teacher's line of sight. I simply couldn't stop.
The way you dealt with the situation was simply amazing and it still made sense, gradually warming to the ultimate outcome.
You're characters were so in character... Sirius's recklessness, Remus's mild nature and dumbledore's, well , being so dumbledor.
I especially loved Sirius in this.
I'll have you know I've been searching madly for a story where teddy gets to meet his dad without the author spiralling it in to craziness. Great job. I can't wait to get a load of your other stories.
booklover19a chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
This was amazing! Although the story was melancholy, it was so touching. I'm so glad that Teddy was able to meet his father and Sirius even though they didn't remember him afterwards.

Let me know if you publish more stories!

Keep writing!
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Cute!
faerieMagic07 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Remus' reactions were priceless. His relief and happiness when he knew that Teddy was alright, his worries.

Memories spent together with loved ones are really gems. It's just sad Remus was not able to keep them. I'm glad that Rowling killed them off in the end, since I got to know what's really important in life. (

I'm going to live the life that Remus Lupin was robbed of. Every moment.
Mayflowers123 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
If this happen to me after I had cleared up all the issuses about my identity I'd be like "Of you'll excuse me I'm gunna go thump my head against the wall. Bye!"
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
I always love reading about teddy meeting his father...it was amazing...
MrsCloWeasley chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
ok...Guess who is crying now?

Yup...meeeeeeeeeeeeee

BEAUTIFUL!
fishertowers chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story!

ft
ClosetFMAfan chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I thought this scene was perfect. I don't mean that lightly, I mean I literally think that Remus's reaction to the revelation was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Especially the part where Teddy tells/shows him who his mother is. Perfect. Just the whole thing.
attlantica chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
AWH THIS WAS SO CUTE
i love you for writing this bc omfg it's lovely
MadHatterx12 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Omg I cried during this chapter, omg... it was so emmotional! It's perfect. I wish this story was longer because it's a really greaaaaaaaaaaat fanfiction! I love it! It's perfect! I cried so hard with the conversation between Remus and Teddy.
THANK YOU FOR THIS FANFICTION!
BalletDancer14 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
This was just... absolutely beautifully written. I was legit crying at some parts. You were spot on with every character. It was amazing(: Wonderful job.