Reviews for Fireside Conversations
MrsCloWeasley chapter 6 . 8/19
ok...Guess who is crying now?

Yup...meeeeeeeeeeeeee

BEAUTIFUL!
fishertowers chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story!

ft
ClosetFMAfan chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I thought this scene was perfect. I don't mean that lightly, I mean I literally think that Remus's reaction to the revelation was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Especially the part where Teddy tells/shows him who his mother is. Perfect. Just the whole thing.
attlantica chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
AWH THIS WAS SO CUTE
i love you for writing this bc omfg it's lovely
MadHatterx12 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Omg I cried during this chapter, omg... it was so emmotional! It's perfect. I wish this story was longer because it's a really greaaaaaaaaaaat fanfiction! I love it! It's perfect! I cried so hard with the conversation between Remus and Teddy.
THANK YOU FOR THIS FANFICTION!
BalletDancer14 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
This was just... absolutely beautifully written. I was legit crying at some parts. You were spot on with every character. It was amazing(: Wonderful job.
Kasamira chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I love this :) It's so hard to find a well written next gen time travel fic but you've nailed it on the head and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much :)
jayflower chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
This story has a very unique perspective; and while realistic, I can't quite say that I enjoyed reading it. Maybe it was because I had my own views and perspectives of Sirius but I didn't feel entirely satisfied with their relationship. That's kinda why it's so realistic though; very bittersweet. (Which is how I should have described your story earlier, bittersweet accompanies the story very well in a good way of course.) Dumbledore was fairly accurate and Remus was maybe less kinder than he appeared in the book, but his viewpoints were very cannon. Anyway, I hope you don't take offense to this because I mean it in the nicest/genuine way possible as your story adds a dimension to the characters that I hadn't considered before
Be yourself baby doll chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
If I was Teddy, I wouldn't have told Harry that I got the chance to meet my parents, if only because Harry never did.

It's a really good story though, and despite what I said before, I am glad that Teddy got the chance to meet his parents.
kccb16 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
That part when Teddy tells Harry he met his dad then Harry gets jealous made me want to cry so badly! It's just SO sad! Harry never gets to know his parents.
You know I think this is the first time travel story I've read where the time traveler doesn't just blurt everything out about the future cause they know that it could change EVERYTHING if they do. But of course Sirius weasels it all out anyway.
I really liked how Teddy never actually said who his mother was. All he had to do was change his hair but I felt like it would have been better if he changed his hair pink cause that was Tonks' signature hair color.

Anyway. I still loved the story. At first when you had Teddy pass out I thought you were gonna have him brush the whole experience off as a dream but I'm glad you didn't.
comte chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Dear smidget,
I absolutely loved your story. It was so well-written and touching. I've read a lot of emotional stories here yet not a single time did I cry until this one. I also love how your Teddy turned out. Everyone has a right to imagine him as they please but your Teddy wasn't just the usual love-struck teenager or something else they usually see him as, yours is REAL, a believable person. Just as Sirius and Remus. It's very inspirational and thank you for that!
Best regards,
comte
ladymirth chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Best Teddy Lupin Time Travel fic ever. I CRIED.
unique.normality chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Ugh.
In a good way, of course.
But Remus...
unique.normality chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
!
Those are my thoughts at the moment.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Well. that was a nice conversation.