Reviews for Strong Blood
Mary Potter chapter 24 . 9h
maybe a family tree would not be amiss
Love your writing and yes I had already figured out that she was Serious daughter. May I make a suggestion : you have few serous grammar error and in a few past chapters repeated yourself. Check in to grammar. Con and run your paper through it to help improve your chapters. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Susan M. M chapter 24 . 6/30
No, given all the foreshadowing I think all your readers had already figured out who Sirius' daughter was. Given the way you described Iris' Sheltered English class and students with IEPs, I'm guessing that either English is your second language or you have a mild learning disability yourself, so I'm trying not to complain about all the spelling errors. You have a major problem with homonyms, but most times I can guess what you mean from the context. (Sorry, not always.) I do find it interesting to look at the Slytherins from another point of view, but your insistence that everyone Harry Potter ever met is either related to him or descended from friends or acquaintances of his grandparents is making the story unnecessarily intricate and complex. I really need to make a chart to keep track of who's who. I can see Harry Evans naming his daughter Lily Anthony Evans, even though I'm sure Iris tried to convince him to make it Lily Antonia or Lily Antoinette. "Please show your appreciation and review." You have 136 reviews thus far, working out to an average of five and a half reviews per chapter. You have 122 favorites and 207 followers. Is it really necessary to beg for reviews at this point in time?
Susan M. M chapter 21 . 6/29
Over 100 reviews for the story and you're complaining that one chapter didn't get reviewed? There are some stories that don't have any reviews. Whinging is unbecoming.
paratrooper321fa chapter 24 . 6/29
I was again impressed with the continuation and look forward to the next chapter. Have an Airborne day.
Susan M. M chapter 15 . 6/29
Very believable, the way the story of the Marauders is passing into legend.
divis5 chapter 24 . 6/29
I knew it! This chapter had a lot of interesting information and I can't wait for the next one.
Petunia is such a bitch.

I love the flower names, but Orchid? I don't think you know the meaning. The real one, not the one in the language of flowers.

And I don't think Remus would survive after infecting someone. He probably would kill himself.

I would really love an AU in wich Harry was raised by the Creeveys.
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 6/29
Dudley's grown up. Good for him.
Susan M. M chapter 7 . 6/29
The plot is interesting, but the spelling errors - throne/thrown, fare/fair, off/of - are distracting. So the Potter and Dudley children know that they're cousins, but the Potters don't know yet that they're kin to the Creevys and the Russian lot. (How Dennis and Colin would have squealed had they known they were Harry's second cousins.) Are Lilac and Violet aware they're related?
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 6/28
Is Harry's great-grandmother named for the actress with the famous dollhouse? I liked the Weasley cameo.
In The Mix chapter 23 . 6/16
This has to be one of the most intricate fanfics I've ever read! The amount of work you must have put into planning such a great fic is simply astounding! There are some issues but they could easily be explained with creative license or solved with a good beta reader.
Your fic has easily become one of my favorite Harry Potter fics and I so can't wait to read the next chapter! Please UPdate soon!
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 11 . 6/3
This chapter had a lot of sentences and paragraphs repeat in it. Sometimes, you would repeat lines, but have then edited as well. I really like this story, but that takes a lot away from it.
Renata MM chapter 23 . 6/1
I like this story. But it has a common defect in stories: demonizing someone to make Snape better. In this case, both Charlus Potter and Dorea Black. It's like you are saying 'see, Snape isn't bad, he is like this because the Potters and Blacks are'. And sweet Neville acting as Snape? No.

I really loved the Mcmillan class and probably would read a fic only with this. I loved the differents flowers names to the girls. And the Russian families.

The special power of Dennis is very interesting. And something that I would love to have.

I just hate Petunia. She clung to the little Harry only to abuse him! He has lots of relatives that would love him and care for him, but she doesn't even let him know that they existed.
divis5 chapter 23 . 5/31
I really enjoy how everything seems to be coming together. How dots that have always been there are slowly being connected in the present of the fic and I'm enjoying it a lot.