Reviews for Strong Blood
birdy chapter 36 . 11/18
that was great please update as soon as you can
Nemaya chapter 36 . 10/26
I've been reading this story (and updating the family tree along the way) and I am completely hooked. I have a feeling Vernon jr is the person in his generation to have a prophecy hanging over his head. I absolutely adore Carnation and the whole family, but it was a real shock to discover Sirius had fathered a child. I wonder how and when he figured out he did. His mom was a sadistic bitch to him in prison, telling him 'a witch of the family killed her', when she died in childbirth.
On the one hand I'm sad there's nothing more to read right now, because I want to know how this unfolds, but on the other hand this gives me the time to actually prepare for NaNoWriMo.
Nemaya chapter 16 . 10/17
A few chapters ago, I decided to make a family tree based off this story. All those relations that don't know squat about each other, it's hilarious, but also kind of sad.
I did get lost in my own tree while adding the Black family to it. I'll fix it sometime, but right now I want to read on! :P
Noble Korhedron chapter 36 . 10/1
Hmmm, I'm a bit confused with this Ch; clarification please?
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 36 . 9/3
only ten chapters. I didn't know when this was going to end. Kinda like the never ending amazing story.
divis5 chapter 36 . 8/30
well that end had a very nice revelation. and i'm amazed how far this story has come. you've done an amazing job and i really like how you've taken the HP world and turned it into something with a rich history that wasn't really there before
jeanette9a chapter 36 . 8/30
wow! thanks for adding my name in to the story, it's not often i see it in any media.
jeanette9a chapter 35 . 7/2
i wanna slap him with a paperer fan, if only he had asked nicely.
Apfane Chan chapter 3 . 6/30
oh interesting ... Harry Evans and Tom Riddle had the same life and nearly the same age . but Harry's mother lived for him while Tom's couldn't.
birdy chapter 34 . 6/3
please update as soon as you can this is great
Mishi Gohiku chapter 12 . 5/21
Ok it's interesting, but I'm starting to get bored with it...Zzz... Nothing against you or your writing style; it's just that you have so much going on in here it's practically a novel! You should try writing professionally if this is anything to go by. Interestingly over used plot line with dark lords and horcruxes.. But good all the same. I'm sorry to say that I will be skipping the rest of the story and wish you luck on completing this story.
jeanette9a chapter 34 . 5/21
now my question is how dose Ernest fit with this? the wiki was no help.
Krulla Chief chapter 34 . 5/21
Well, if you want to correct a mistake, in the first section, you have a bit of Double sentence going on, mostly involving the end with Dougal. Either way good chapter and keep up the good work, because that was all the mistakes I saw.
jeanette9a chapter 33 . 5/12
what a nice surprise. :D
jeanette9a chapter 15 . 3/29
do you have a family tree for this anywhere i can see it?