Reviews for Strong Blood
Rambkowalczyk chapter 2 . 9h
At the beginning of the story, John gives up the woman he loves to marry a woman who gives him a child. When the child, Colleen, is born he decides the sacrifice was worth it. If only he could see that having an illegitimate grandson would also be worth it.

nitpick-"she wondered what she could have done to cause this cruel fate." as stated the answer to this is simply she had sex. If you wrote -she wondered what she could have done to avoid this cruel fate- you get the same answer but also the possibility that she could have approached her parents differently.
rambkowalczyk chapter 1 . 9/2
I had read a story about James having an older squib brother. ( A Squib's journey by ntoforhp) and it turned out to be real good. Now I get to read about the other half of the family.
divis5 chapter 27 . 9/2
Why am I not surprised that Walburga had something to do with the reason Sirius never knew about Carnation. It is something she would do. That said, I enjoyed that you left us on such a cliff hanger. It'll make things very interesting when you come back to them.
divis5 chapter 26 . 8/27
well this was certainly interesting. I do hope Carnation finds out soon. She deserves to know.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 26 . 8/27
GOOD TO SEE THE GREENGRASSES
Keep going it's great so far.
divis5 chapter 25 . 7/20
I see things are getting interesting. It's going to be fascinating to see the fallout coming from all the revelations that are probably going to take place soon.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 25 . 7/20
nice family history
Baby Huey chapter 11 . 7/3
there are more typos than usual in this chapter. must have been having an off day. I really enjoy this story.
Baby Huey chapter 8 . 7/3
you left out the, "and pray to God the he is better than me."
Mary Potter chapter 24 . 7/1
maybe a family tree would not be amiss
Love your writing and yes I had already figured out that she was Serious daughter. May I make a suggestion : you have few serous grammar error and in a few past chapters repeated yourself. Check in to grammar. Con and run your paper through it to help improve your chapters. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Susan M. M chapter 24 . 6/30
No, given all the foreshadowing I think all your readers had already figured out who Sirius' daughter was. Given the way you described Iris' Sheltered English class and students with IEPs, I'm guessing that either English is your second language or you have a mild learning disability yourself, so I'm trying not to complain about all the spelling errors. You have a major problem with homonyms, but most times I can guess what you mean from the context. (Sorry, not always.) I do find it interesting to look at the Slytherins from another point of view, but your insistence that everyone Harry Potter ever met is either related to him or descended from friends or acquaintances of his grandparents is making the story unnecessarily intricate and complex. I really need to make a chart to keep track of who's who. I can see Harry Evans naming his daughter Lily Anthony Evans, even though I'm sure Iris tried to convince him to make it Lily Antonia or Lily Antoinette. "Please show your appreciation and review." You have 136 reviews thus far, working out to an average of five and a half reviews per chapter. You have 122 favorites and 207 followers. Is it really necessary to beg for reviews at this point in time?
Susan M. M chapter 21 . 6/29
Over 100 reviews for the story and you're complaining that one chapter didn't get reviewed? There are some stories that don't have any reviews. Whinging is unbecoming.
paratrooper321fa chapter 24 . 6/29
I was again impressed with the continuation and look forward to the next chapter. Have an Airborne day.