Reviews for Strong Blood
Erimenthe chapter 38 . 8/16
Wow so much in this one. I hope the girls get the help they need and will be ok. I hope that Melvin will be placed with a loving and caring family. I hope Harry and Dennis aren't trapped (or if they are that they find a way out quick) and that Carnation and her child are ok. I can't wait for the next chapter for sure.
jeanette9a chapter 38 . 8/11
interesting family resemblance. :)
Erimenthe chapter 37 . 4/14
This is the most convoluted, infuriatingly wonderful story I've read in quite some time. I love all the little back stories giving such richness to the intermingling of characters we've known and new ones to love. I also love that you've introduced different illnesses and disabilities into it. I was trying to think how they'd react to a witch/wizard that had something like that going on and if they'd be willing to do anything to help or abandon them like they did squibs.

I would love to see a "family tree" of all the connections down through the generations but I don't think anyone could manage that one easily lmao. It might end up looking more like a briar patch instead of a tree.

I also love the fact that you got the free elves in there. Their history sounds like it could be very rich and I'd love to read a story written from their point of view from back then to now that they are becoming free again. I don't think anyone could do it the justice you could (yes this is a blatant hint for a plot bunny to nibble your ankle lmao).

I can't wait to see what the updates will bring. Please hurry?
Nemaya chapter 37 . 4/13
There are a few duplicate parts in this chapter. Also, it isn't always clear when a new perspective starts.
I'm glad there's a new chapter! I squee'd when I saw it in my inbox, then I boo'd because I didn't have the time to read it right away. I hope the next update will ve sooner.
jeanette9a chapter 37 . 4/13
Aunt Mable is Williams creevy's sister right?
birdy chapter 36 . 11/18/2016
that was great please update as soon as you can
Nemaya chapter 36 . 10/26/2016
I've been reading this story (and updating the family tree along the way) and I am completely hooked. I have a feeling Vernon jr is the person in his generation to have a prophecy hanging over his head. I absolutely adore Carnation and the whole family, but it was a real shock to discover Sirius had fathered a child. I wonder how and when he figured out he did. His mom was a sadistic bitch to him in prison, telling him 'a witch of the family killed her', when she died in childbirth.
On the one hand I'm sad there's nothing more to read right now, because I want to know how this unfolds, but on the other hand this gives me the time to actually prepare for NaNoWriMo.
Nemaya chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
A few chapters ago, I decided to make a family tree based off this story. All those relations that don't know squat about each other, it's hilarious, but also kind of sad.
I did get lost in my own tree while adding the Black family to it. I'll fix it sometime, but right now I want to read on! :P
Noble Korhedron chapter 36 . 10/1/2016
Hmmm, I'm a bit confused with this Ch; clarification please?
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 36 . 9/3/2016
only ten chapters. I didn't know when this was going to end. Kinda like the never ending amazing story.
divis5 chapter 36 . 8/30/2016
well that end had a very nice revelation. and i'm amazed how far this story has come. you've done an amazing job and i really like how you've taken the HP world and turned it into something with a rich history that wasn't really there before
jeanette9a chapter 36 . 8/30/2016
wow! thanks for adding my name in to the story, it's not often i see it in any media.
jeanette9a chapter 35 . 7/2/2016
i wanna slap him with a paperer fan, if only he had asked nicely.
Apfane Chan chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
oh interesting ... Harry Evans and Tom Riddle had the same life and nearly the same age . but Harry's mother lived for him while Tom's couldn't.
birdy chapter 34 . 6/3/2016
please update as soon as you can this is great