Reviews for Infinite Diversity and Combinations
AnneMary chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Hi! Just to say that I recently discovered your stories about Peter Kirk and am loving them! I can't wait for an update. They're really well-researched and well-thought-out and your writing style is good to read, in that somewhat annoying must-read-more-ish way! Thanks for writing! Bye.
TT chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
okay so this twilight zone makes people relive unpleasant episodes of their lives? Now that is a place I DO NOT want to go! Will it effect the Vulcan crew as well? Great to see the interaction between Peter and Soral as always, although I do think Peter might be in a bit of trouble for destroying Shoran's weapon. Poor Uncle Jim, trying to do the right thing although in this case that really means wanting to do 2 things and only being allowed to do one! Great chapter! Really looking forward to the next one whenever real life gives you the chance. As much as I love this story, family always comes first and I completely respect that!
TT chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter! I loved that Peter got help and that Soral was worried about him and that Peter was worried about Soral :) Loved it.
bravinto chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
In fact, after I re-read the ninth chapter more soberly, with all the clues - darkness, cold, characters having unpleasant memories from past experiences - I imagined a Dementor attack :) I'm very curious who or what the mysterious culprit turns out to be.

I enjoyed, inter alia, the cliffhanger and how classy you managed to make it. I can almost see Spock turn from his station to face Kirk, say the last line - and then the zoom, dramatic music, old-school yellow letters "to be continued..." at the bottom, and then the screen fades to black...
minehaha chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Thanks for the update! As always a very enjoyable and funny chapter, and as yamina said a good reading is worth the wait. But this is a little scary, all that flashbacks, and not only from Peter... a telepathic lifeform may be? That was not the case but I can't forget that space amoeba and the Intrepid.
SilverWolf7 chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
I read that long winded A/N :P

And now I'm thinking Soral's got his work cut out for him trying to keep Peter safe from Shoran, over the broken lirpa. You're messing with his family history AND his hobby, naughty naughty. I'm waiting for a whole "Screw logic, get over here and fight me!" scene over that (though don't know if it will happen or not, he is after all a Vulcan.)

It can mirror the existence of the other duel to happen on the Enterprise :P
yamina-chan chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
XD Why, I am still that? *laughs* I'd rather say your story is still awesome.

Thanks for giving us a moment in time as to when this takes place D I was thinking about it just the other day. It's not quite what I thought it'd be, but then again I've recently found out other things about the timeline that I was not aware of.

Also, while I was reading this new chapter, I realized once again just how fond I've become of Peter and Soral. And I can't help but keep laughing about the ideas they come up with. It really is nice to see them...well...grow. (Not quite the word I want but it's the best I can come up with now XD) I have said this before, but I'll say it again because it is something I quite enjoy: You can see the 'family traits' in them, you can see the 'new generation' bit in them (and I say new, not next -) but at the same time they are their own idividuals with their own live and stories. And they are likable

And it's quite amusing that other people don't change over time XD (Hint at Riley)

I also like the view we got from the Enterprise. (Even tough McCoy felt a little lost at some point) I'm curious about the Liveform. It reminds me at something even tough I am not quite sure what it is and I am looking forward to more information about it.

And of course there was this wonderfull line in this chapter that made me laugh quite a bit:

It was beyond logic, beyond reasoning, but not beyond Amanda.

That was just great XD And so true~

Vulcanblood chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Oh yes... BECOME ONE WITH MOTHER RUSSIA! *Ivan face* -L-

"In three minutes Skotty was down in engineering cussing more life into the engines."

I say one thing-

REALLY?

BUT YAY FOR NOTHER CHAPPIE!
Laveycee chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
An update! My life is now freaking awesome! I like how Jim is worried about Peter. :) And is Peter's flashbacks important?
Laveycee chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Yay! A new chapter! You made my day! And this sector of space is *glances around shiftily* POSSESSED! Okay, not really, but...it's cool.
yamina-chan chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
Huh...figgures that I would encounter a cliffhanger XD

I'm of course very curious how this will continue and would love to continue as soon as it is possible but I'm also patient enough not to rush you and to wait for as long as it takes. I'd rather have a good chapter at a later point then a quickly posted and rushed one anyetime.

So take your time D Reallife is more imortand after all.

But maybe I can take the time to thank you for taking the time to write your stories in the first place. I've really enjoed everything I've read from you. In diffrent ways, but enjoyment all the same. So...thanks for sharing your stories.

Also, I believe this is a good sequell. It really is quite interesting to witness these events. Especially since you're working some true classic Star Trek moments into it. Speaking of which: You're really doing a remarkable job with Peter and Soral. Even if I wouldn't know Star Trek I'd be aware how well they work together. And they are no rippoff of Spock and Kirk either. They function just as well but in their own way. And yet there are similaritys.

The scene in which Soral tells Peter he WILL follow him was absolutely awesome. From a readers point of view as well as a writers one.

I keep wondering if the Chief Engineer from the Legacy also was part of a Star Trek episode at one point but so far I don't remember a character that would fit.

Also, I am curious if Spock will eventually take the challenge.

Anyway, I am looking forward to what you have planned

(And why...just whay was I about to end my comment without thinking with "yamina out"? XD Maybe I've read to many Star Trek Fanfictions lately...XD)
Vulcanblood chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
*claps hand excitedly* Yay! more story! :D

I wish you the best o author person with name of six consenents!

(and three vowels, plus two periods)

I really enjoy this story. I always wondered what it would be like to be the only human on an alien vessel, and you writing this is very happy making for me ;D.

I was also thinking, isn't Peter like the exact reversal of Spock? Anyway, love your story. So far, I have only noticed five errors, and coming from me, that is a compliment. Some stories i have read have so many out-of-place verb tenses, or homophone conversions, or other easily revised mistakes, that i just give up on the story and stop reading. Its the grammar nazi in me that notices these things, and makes me either a wonderful beta, or an annoying reviewer. But either way, I love to help with stories. So I guess what I really am doing is pleading to beta your work or at least look it over. Anyway, I really love this plot, the characters and the whole shabang of this story.

Cheers!

:D

~VB~
Vulcanblood chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Knowing myself, I would have been the one egging pete on.

("Touch it! its just water!")

XD
minehaha chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Hello, good to hear from you again! I've been worrying about Peter, but now I'm worrying still more. You have no mercy! But we missed you.
Lerry Hazel chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Well, that's why I don't normaly read incompletes! You're evil! He-he-heeeee...
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »